Let's theorycraft fun builds!

Veprovina.4876

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> A fellow charr chrono hah nice glad i'm not the only one amused by charr as a mesmer.

Here he is! The crit kitten! :smile:

![](https://i.imgur.com/lrAoG1x.jpg "")

Years ago when this game came out, when i saw the mesmer profession, i had to make a Charr be a mesmer! Never regretted it, my best character and my main!

I'm so used to a Charr being a mesmer that i no longer even question it! And they have such unique combat animations that kinda "feel" heavy, but then you blink around and explode in butterflies and it never ceases to amaze me! :smile:

Here a WvW Roaming Build - Chrono Power PU rupter - for Roaming and small scale.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?Pi0AEx/lJwoYXsEGKOqPntKA-zVRYBR95vYoAnUOCwmEIpJgyUE0rQIYBR3KgwlAC9AMugHsHukJJAySVKbA-w

Nothing really special, just the normal power shatter pu played as chrono with focus on Interrupt. It was not my intention to create a super powerful build here but to try and gain more potential out of the synergy between alacrity, slow and interrupt in the chrono trait line.

One idea was to counter the loss of superiority complex with danger time. I’m a little bit sad here, because in addition I hade to give up blind on F2 but the value of PU and Master of manipulation in unpredictable and uneven fights was one thing why I wanted to go chaos instead of dueling.

Something special is the use of the rune of the revenant with Mirror as healing skill. It is a nice addition and helps in combination with a lot of alacrity surprisingly well to counter the loss of distortion against projectile focused classes and can give every 12 seconds for 2 seconds resistance. These two seconds are very important to counter the totally non existence of condi removes beside cleansing sigil and torch but if you save your blink or stealth for the right moment it is more then enough to counter basic condi or range attacks. ( reminded me a little bit of the early days where we played without condi remove hehe)

Furthermore I use Master of Manipulation which also works surprisingly well for chrono as it counters the fact that we only have one real port skill and has synergy with mirror, massinvis and blink.

Sigil of Midnight also shows good synergy with this build since it adds 0,25s of slow on interrupt. What is there else to say, Shattered Concentration + Sigil of Absorbtion for maximum boon remove, elite skill can be switched to GWell and sigil of absorbtion is adding handy 1k heals which is perfect to enhance the low healing output of mirror. Played right can it lock down players for several seconds and is just totally annoying ...how it should be as a rupter build xD

Personally I really like to play like this but I truly have to say it’s sometimes very meme heavy and only useable for situations which can be won by smart and surprising gameplay. And to add something i don’t really understand either why ANet gave us slow on interrupt as a trait instead of chill but here we are and I want an effect after I interrupted an enemy soo...