Guardian sword combo

medivh.4725

The Guardian sword combo looks very undeveloped. In the modern gaming era like Devil May Cry 4. The sword swings are very neat very cool. Alright I am not expecting the guardian to perform some sommersaults and front flips, but hey at least make it more polished then just poke stab and swing?

Maybe just turn the energy blade effects back on? Guardian sword used to have what was probably the most striking autoattack sequence in the game at release, but it got toned down due to general complaints about particle effects such that apart from the cone in the final part of the chain, it got reduced down to a generic blue trail. If firebrand axe can generate an entire second axe, I don't see why sword can't have its energy blades.

> @"medivh.4725" said:

> Mine a nord and he is so bored? What I'm saying make the combos stylish and fun to look at...

The animation in the mace is similar to the human, but in the last hit of the aa with sword instead of a linear thrust paralel to the ground the norn lands a 45º stab aiming to the grounbd, which looks weird. In terms of animations male norn isn't the best choice for a Guardian...

> @"Buran.3796" said:

> > @"medivh.4725" said:

> > Mine a nord and he is so bored? What I'm saying make the combos stylish and fun to look at...

>

> The animation in the mace is similar to the human, but in the last hit of the aa with sword instead of a linear thrust paralel to the ground the norn lands a 45º stab aiming to the grounbd, which looks weird. In terms of animations male norn isn't the best choice for a Guardian...

Sounds like an animation that would make sense with most thrusts due to the assumption that the norn has a height advantage, but yeah, it's a bit odd with the final guardian sword chain skill...