LF 5's team and duos partner

brianpeppers.5703

I used to play 3/4 years ago and I recently came back about two weeks ago. Currently in Platinum I and i'm playing a core condie necro build similar to the meta build, but I also need some guidance to understand how the meta has evolved and what is "good" now. I'm looking for some people to play with who thoroughly understand the game on a fundamental level, enjoy playing the game, and don't rage. Message me in game if you wanna play some games! brianpeppers.5703 (I'm located on US east coast and on US server.)

I main thief but can play anything meta build and know more than the basics of the game. I am easily plat 3+ material and have solo'd to legend. I will admit I will not tryhard as much anymore, since I just play while high or drunk now otherwise this game is rly rage enducing, but I'm still way better than what ur gonna get in average solo q so I am looking for a casual partner but one thats good at the game and not dogshit. This goes for anyone decent that wants to add me, I dont log on much cuz this game is trash, but when I do its usually epic for anyone that queue with me, though even if we lose Im gonna give you a good time on discord xD

Btw the #1 reason I actually dont play this game anymore is cuz no one plays with each other so if you dont want your game to die how about actually adding people and playing with them and duoing more. Its so boring to log in at 4pm, advertise in map chat for a partner and literally no one answers. What the fk is that guys? Pathetic.