A little question:) about warrior vs thief

Bardock.4718

It's about the matchup in pvp and wvw:)

Since when is Warrior a losing matchup against thief?

He counters everything I can do with blind/daze or the thief just evades or blinks away and reset the combat, bc he tanked damage, to reengage and to finsih you off.

Every D/P thief I just see spamming its 3 and 4 button while you cant do anything. You cant even press Mending because of pistol 4 or instant F1

S/D I just even more blinky. The spam of blinds isn't there exactly but still obnoxius.

Condi thief is just doing his thing while triggering the whole soul out of you xD

and Deadeye is just teleporting arround the block while being strealth etc. pp

And if I hit eventually a bullcharge because the thief messed up, he just blinks away and took his resonable 10 damage from bullcharge.

Rightnow the only real counterplay vs D/P bullcharging while the thief is performing is P5 D2 Stealth jump because he's locked in a animation

Against others it's just watching out for a mistake while they slowy drain your health.

Don't see this as a flame post please. I just wanna know how to beat them? Or I wanna know it's not my fault:3 It's just "anet fault"

Greetings from Germany:)

What I found that worked best in WvW was to run Sentinel stats with Arms and Strength to make up for the loss in Precision, Ferocity, and Power. The stat set lets you tank the opening burst. A Bulls charge as you mentioned coupled with a stunbreak if needed and a well timed condi clear/resistance followed by bursting as hard as you can will then work if the thief is even remotely a glass cannon. If the thief is running something like Trailblazers you might not finish them before the knockdown ends unless RNG favor's your crits.

YMMV of course, and this won't work in PvP due to stat availability, but its what gave me the most consistent positive outcomes versus thieves in WvW (they either die or teleport away).

The third traitline can be anything fwiw, but Defense will give you the most damage reduction and is what I was running at that time.

EDIT:

This was roughly what I was running then:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEdflJwSYXMMWJOWLWHVA-zVZYBRMoFFcpiBZNINTgwlQkIQ90IgNNA-w

I didn't have my Legendary rings yet and hadn't gotten Vision yet hence the Marauder Trinkets.

~4k power. ~50% crit chance with Fury. 100% crit on burst or versus CCd targets. Condi Cleanse on Bursts. Some extra ferocity due to signet mastery procs. Extra damage reduction from Thick Skin and Spiked Armor. Its a hard build to spike down 1v1.

> @"Bardock.4718" said:

> It's about the matchup in pvp and wvw:)

>

> Since when is Warrior a losing matchup against thief?

> He counters everything I can do with blind/daze or the thief just evades or blinks away and reset the combat, bc he tanked damage, to reengage and to finsih you off.

>

> Every D/P thief I just see spamming its 3 and 4 button while you cant do anything. You cant even press Mending because of pistol 4 or instant F1

> S/D I just even more blinky. The spam of blinds isn't there exactly but still obnoxius.

> Condi thief is just doing his thing while triggering the whole soul out of you xD

> and Deadeye is just teleporting arround the block while being strealth etc. pp

> And if I hit eventually a bullcharge because the thief messed up, he just blinks away and took his resonable 10 damage from bullcharge.

>

> Rightnow the only real counterplay vs D/P bullcharging while the thief is performing is P5 D2 Stealth jump because he's locked in a animation

> Against others it's just watching out for a mistake while they slowy drain your health.

>

> Don't see this as a flame post please. I just wanna know how to beat them? Or I wanna know it's not my fault:3 It's just "anet fault"

>

> Greetings from Germany:)

Thief has almost always been the counter to warrior - it utilizes tools that warrior is innately weak to - weakness, poison, blind. The ability to evade consistently, interrupt instantly, and rip off whatever boons you have are just icing on the cake.

The downside to this, is the thief can't make very many mistakes (based on it being glassy), it's more reliant on ping and good FPS, and awareness. What are thieves weak to: high burst, channelled skills, blind, reveal, weakness. You can use these things to defend against and kill a thief who chooses to fight. "Good" thieves who abuse their abilities will reset over and over again until the situation is favourable.

If you're running DPS spellbreaker (Greatsword-X/shield) a few things that will help you kill or at the very least fend off thieves: tether (reveal/pull when they try to flee), damage trades are general favourable for the warrior (i.e. if the thief uses the stolen whirl combo in black powder on-top of you, hundred blades should still do more damage to the thief then they do to you), when you need to use full counter defensively - use that time to immediately heal and don't wait til near death, and utilizing rampage for mobility/positioning, and throw rock, as opposed to doing damage (this is due to the fact that blind pretty much shuts down rampage).

If looking to counter thieves specifically, I recommend greatsword/rifle berserker. Double gunflame or a full arc divider is instant down; rifle has the added bonus of the channelled shots on #3 to force dodges.

> @"Strider.7849" said:

> > @"Bardock.4718" said:

> > It's about the matchup in pvp and wvw:)

> >

> > Since when is Warrior a losing matchup against thief?

> > He counters everything I can do with blind/daze or the thief just evades or blinks away and reset the combat, bc he tanked damage, to reengage and to finsih you off.

> >

> > Every D/P thief I just see spamming its 3 and 4 button while you cant do anything. You cant even press Mending because of pistol 4 or instant F1

> > S/D I just even more blinky. The spam of blinds isn't there exactly but still obnoxius.

> > Condi thief is just doing his thing while triggering the whole soul out of you xD

> > and Deadeye is just teleporting arround the block while being strealth etc. pp

> > And if I hit eventually a bullcharge because the thief messed up, he just blinks away and took his resonable 10 damage from bullcharge.

> >

> > Rightnow the only real counterplay vs D/P bullcharging while the thief is performing is P5 D2 Stealth jump because he's locked in a animation

> > Against others it's just watching out for a mistake while they slowy drain your health.

> >

> > Don't see this as a flame post please. I just wanna know how to beat them? Or I wanna know it's not my fault:3 It's just "anet fault"

> >

> > Greetings from Germany:)

>

> Thief has almost always been the counter to warrior - it utilizes tools that warrior is innately weak to - weakness, poison, blind. The ability to evade consistently, interrupt instantly, and rip off whatever boons you have are just icing on the cake.

>

> The downside to this, is the thief can't make very many mistakes (based on it being glassy), it's more reliant on ping and good FPS, and awareness. What are thieves weak to: high burst, channelled skills, blind, reveal, weakness. You can use these things to defend against and kill a thief who chooses to fight. "Good" thieves who abuse their abilities will reset over and over again until the situation is favourable.

>

> If you're running DPS spellbreaker (Greatsword-X/shield) a few things that will help you kill or at the very least fend off thieves: tether (reveal/pull when they try to flee), damage trades are general favourable for the warrior (i.e. if the thief uses the stolen whirl combo in black powder on-top of you, hundred blades should still do more damage to the thief then they do to you), when you need to use full counter defensively - use that time to immediately heal and don't wait til near death, and utilizing rampage for mobility/positioning, and throw rock, as opposed to doing damage (this is due to the fact that blind pretty much shuts down rampage).

>

> If looking to counter thieves specifically, I recommend greatsword/rifle berserker. Double gunflame or a full arc divider is instant down; rifle has the added bonus of the channelled shots on #3 to force dodges.

Unfortunately, that's where the fun ends. Only Spellbreaker can fight like this given Full Counter's nature. Berserker has an even more difficult time, and although Core Warrior has a good chance at thieves, all their cleanses are still incapable of working through all those blinds.

Also, even for SBP, nearly all thieves trait steal to be unblockable, so your innate defense mechanism is being bypassed :)

As for the thieves who were crying about the SB 5 "nerf" they are still able to get 3k units away from you before your Bullcharge even refreshes to hunt them...

Warriors are not in a very good shape unfortunately. Hope the expac deals with that.

P.S. I played gunflame for fun and after a while in the border, a group of enemies specifically was after me lul. Max dmg, unblockables, with blood reckoning downing firebrands in 2 shots.

> @"Grand Marshal.4098" said:

> > @"Strider.7849" said:

> > > @"Bardock.4718" said:

> > > It's about the matchup in pvp and wvw:)

> > >

> > > Since when is Warrior a losing matchup against thief?

> > > He counters everything I can do with blind/daze or the thief just evades or blinks away and reset the combat, bc he tanked damage, to reengage and to finsih you off.

> > >

> > > Every D/P thief I just see spamming its 3 and 4 button while you cant do anything. You cant even press Mending because of pistol 4 or instant F1

> > > S/D I just even more blinky. The spam of blinds isn't there exactly but still obnoxius.

> > > Condi thief is just doing his thing while triggering the whole soul out of you xD

> > > and Deadeye is just teleporting arround the block while being strealth etc. pp

> > > And if I hit eventually a bullcharge because the thief messed up, he just blinks away and took his resonable 10 damage from bullcharge.

> > >

> > > Rightnow the only real counterplay vs D/P bullcharging while the thief is performing is P5 D2 Stealth jump because he's locked in a animation

> > > Against others it's just watching out for a mistake while they slowy drain your health.

> > >

> > > Don't see this as a flame post please. I just wanna know how to beat them? Or I wanna know it's not my fault:3 It's just "anet fault"

> > >

> > > Greetings from Germany:)

> >

> > Thief has almost always been the counter to warrior - it utilizes tools that warrior is innately weak to - weakness, poison, blind. The ability to evade consistently, interrupt instantly, and rip off whatever boons you have are just icing on the cake.

> >

> > The downside to this, is the thief can't make very many mistakes (based on it being glassy), it's more reliant on ping and good FPS, and awareness. What are thieves weak to: high burst, channelled skills, blind, reveal, weakness. You can use these things to defend against and kill a thief who chooses to fight. "Good" thieves who abuse their abilities will reset over and over again until the situation is favourable.

> >

> > If you're running DPS spellbreaker (Greatsword-X/shield) a few things that will help you kill or at the very least fend off thieves: tether (reveal/pull when they try to flee), damage trades are general favourable for the warrior (i.e. if the thief uses the stolen whirl combo in black powder on-top of you, hundred blades should still do more damage to the thief then they do to you), when you need to use full counter defensively - use that time to immediately heal and don't wait til near death, and utilizing rampage for mobility/positioning, and throw rock, as opposed to doing damage (this is due to the fact that blind pretty much shuts down rampage).

> >

> > If looking to counter thieves specifically, I recommend greatsword/rifle berserker. Double gunflame or a full arc divider is instant down; rifle has the added bonus of the channelled shots on #3 to force dodges.

>

> Unfortunately, that's where the fun ends. Only Spellbreaker can fight like this given Full Counter's nature. Berserker has an even more difficult time, and although Core Warrior has a good chance at thieves, all their cleanses are still incapable of working through all those blinds.

>

> Also, even for SBP, nearly all thieves trait steal to be unblockable, so your innate defense mechanism is being bypassed :)

>

> As for the thieves who were crying about the SB 5 "nerf" they are still able to get 3k units away from you before your Bullcharge even refreshes to hunt them...

>

> Warriors are not in a very good shape unfortunately. Hope the expac deals with that.

>

> P.S. I played gunflame for fun and after a while in the border, a group of enemies specifically was after me lul. Max dmg, unblockables, with blood reckoning downing firebrands in 2 shots.

It is hard to understate how much fun Gunflame is. I love swapping to rifle in point blank range just to Gunflame people with no tell that it is going to happen.

thief beat warrior all the time, because warrior can't catch thief at all, either its draw or you lose as warrior.

since 2012

and if you using a slow hitting weapon, dp thief can blind spam you to death

d/p thief used to beat hambow, even tho hambow was one of the most op build at the time, rather funny.

the entire warrior kit loses to thief

only tether beats thief.

> @"felix.2386" said:

> thief beat warrior all the time, because warrior can't catch thief at all, either its draw or you lose as warrior.

> since 2012

> and if you using a slow hitting weapon, dp thief can blind spam you to death

> d/p thief used to beat hambow, even tho hambow was one of the most op build at the time, rather funny.

>

> the entire warrior kit loses to thief

> only tether beats thief.

I donno in g3-plat1I killed quite a few thieves while on power spb, they miss a blind or make a mistake and one eviscerated or arc and their f....ked. war is countered by teef cuz blinds not its mobility as warrior has great mobility.

War vs thief definitely is not a 100% loss or draw lol.

For the record I love warrior and think it needs some significant buffs by returning damage to cc and slightly increasing the heal gained by the heal significant and mmr combo as it was a cool synergy but that all said just cuz wars are countered by a class ie thief doesn't mean the class needs nerfs, all classes have counters.

> @"Bardock.4718" said:

>

Its been like this for years, namely due to blind.

> He counters everything I can do with blind/daze or the thief just evades or blinks away and reset the combat, bc he tanked damage, to reengage and to finsih you off.

Build glassy enough that the first time the thief makes a mistake and is caught in a CC without an insta evade your burst takes all of his hp. They have to spec glassy as hell to do anything more than harass you, so if you spec glassy too and avoid their initial combat interaction you can put them down before they can reset. You cannot let them live for 40 seconds after they've used their stunbreaks.

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> Yeah if a thief eats Eviscerate/Decapitate or Arcing Slice/Arc Divider they're pretty toast if their shadowsteps are on CD.

This right here. Your priority is making sure you land this clean. Take zerker stance to ensure no blind, shake it off before you connect or stun before launching.

if you're fighting a DE don't be ashamed to exploit terrain to make sure he cant lay into you from 1200+.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

>

> Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

> >

> > Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

>

> I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

Theres a lot of them using it now, that or roll for ini.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

> > >

> > > Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

> >

> > I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

>

> Theres a lot of them using it now, that or roll for ini.

Hmm not the ones I've fought recently. It's a great skill to be honest and I wish warrior had it instead.

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

> > > >

> > > > Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

> > >

> > > I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

> >

> > Theres a lot of them using it now, that or roll for ini.

>

> Hmm not the ones I've fought recently. It's a great skill to be honest and I wish warrior had it instead.

I don't get how its great lol, I rarely see thieves using it cuz the 1 1/4 length block. If it was 3 secs or so similar to Ranger or shield block maybe. I'd way rather have bandits defense work like shield block or rangers gs skill where u can block for a duration instead of having to block right as the damage is occurring. Knock downs great but I think most thieves would give it up for a longer block duration or a block like rangers with push back, even with loss of the stunbreak.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

> > > > >

> > > > > Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

> > > >

> > > > I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

> > >

> > > Theres a lot of them using it now, that or roll for ini.

> >

> > Hmm not the ones I've fought recently. It's a great skill to be honest and I wish warrior had it instead.

>

> I don't get how its great lol, I rarely see thieves using it cuz the 1 1/4 length block. If it was 3 secs or so similar to Ranger or shield block maybe. I'd way rather have bandits defense work like shield block or rangers gs skill where u can block for a duration instead of having to block right as the damage is occurring. Knock downs great but I think most thieves would give it up for a longer block duration or a block like rangers with push back, even with loss of the stunbreak.

Because it is also a stunbreak and a counter CC follow-up flip over skill. If it had a 3s Block then it would be elite worthy.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

> > > > >

> > > > > Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

> > > >

> > > > I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

> > >

> > > Theres a lot of them using it now, that or roll for ini.

> >

> > Hmm not the ones I've fought recently. It's a great skill to be honest and I wish warrior had it instead.

>

> I don't get how its great lol, I rarely see thieves using it cuz the 1 1/4 length block. If it was 3 secs or so similar to Ranger or shield block maybe. I'd way rather have bandits defense work like shield block or rangers gs skill where u can block for a duration instead of having to block right as the damage is occurring. Knock downs great but I think most thieves would give it up for a longer block duration or a block like rangers with push back, even with loss of the stunbreak.

If it was longer then it would be absolutely busted, its already stacked with different mechanics, id rather have this on warrior shield than the 3s duration.

Against smart player you dont even use the full 3sec. A good enemy will stop attacking or use unblockables after a single hit wull get thrown into the block.

Bandits defense has/had (not sure if they changed it) shorter cd than warrior shield 5,while having a much more versatile use.

Its absolutely stacked, how can you not see the use of it?

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

>

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

> > > > >

> > > > > I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

> > > >

> > > > Theres a lot of them using it now, that or roll for ini.

> > >

> > > Hmm not the ones I've fought recently. It's a great skill to be honest and I wish warrior had it instead.

> >

> > I don't get how its great lol, I rarely see thieves using it cuz the 1 1/4 length block. If it was 3 secs or so similar to Ranger or shield block maybe. I'd way rather have bandits defense work like shield block or rangers gs skill where u can block for a duration instead of having to block right as the damage is occurring. Knock downs great but I think most thieves would give it up for a longer block duration or a block like rangers with push back, even with loss of the stunbreak.

>

> If it was longer then it would be absolutely busted, its already stacked with different mechanics, id rather have this on warrior shield than the 3s duration.

>

> Against smart player you dont even use the full 3sec. A good enemy will stop attacking or use unblockables after a single hit wull get thrown into the block.

>

> Bandits defense has/had (not sure if they changed it) shorter cd than warrior shield 5,while having a much more versatile use.

>

> Its absolutely stacked, how can you not see the use of it?

I just find other blocks far more useful as far as blocking is concerned, 1 1/4 block requires far more strict timing than 3 secs and I simply said that I'd give up the stunbreak for s longer block. Weird its so stacked its never in any meta builds, like ever at least that I can remember and I've literally seen no thieves use it in pvp for yrs.

Well I'd say one reason for that is that many like to abuse the stealth the thief has with smokebomb you get the damage mitigate aswell, it's i think more usefull in many cases. Pvpwise the Thief doesn't duel that much and this skill is def. a dueling skill. WvWwise its something else but then again... just abuse the stealth its better in some cases. But in the end it's just a choice of playstyle.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

>

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > Is bandits defense still a thing? Last time i seriously played gw2 pretty much every thief ran that kitten op skill with low cd, stunbreak, block and knockdown.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Impossible to lockdown when that thing is on 16s cd

> > > > >

> > > > > I honestly never encounter it, and I fight a lot of thieves in WvW. Its all shadowsteps and Assassin's Signet.

> > > >

> > > > Theres a lot of them using it now, that or roll for ini.

> > >

> > > Hmm not the ones I've fought recently. It's a great skill to be honest and I wish warrior had it instead.

> >

> > I don't get how its great lol, I rarely see thieves using it cuz the 1 1/4 length block. If it was 3 secs or so similar to Ranger or shield block maybe. I'd way rather have bandits defense work like shield block or rangers gs skill where u can block for a duration instead of having to block right as the damage is occurring. Knock downs great but I think most thieves would give it up for a longer block duration or a block like rangers with push back, even with loss of the stunbreak.

>

> If it was longer then it would be absolutely busted, its already stacked with different mechanics, id rather have this on warrior shield than the 3s duration.

>

> Against smart player you dont even use the full 3sec. A good enemy will stop attacking or use unblockables after a single hit wull get thrown into the block.

>

> Bandits defense has/had (not sure if they changed it) shorter cd than warrior shield 5,while having a much more versatile use.

>

> Its absolutely stacked, how can you not see the use of it?

It's crazy powerful in a vacuum and would especially be so on most other classes, but historically for thief it wasn't always amazing just because when you really think about it, it's a low cooldown stunbreak and very little else in the greater context of the class.

At best it's 1-2 initiative recovered during its duration and can be used to avoid a major nuke. It otherwise doesn't stop most CC's and halts stealth/reset efforts as a utility slot since it doesn't offer any mobility. Does this buy the thief space or time to reset? No. Does it buy it a weapon swap/skill use? No. It's why BP and Shadowstep have always had so much historical use and precedence. The last spot has some contention now and a lot of those skills have undergone nerfs, so it's being played a bit more now, but not because of any amazing new power, and it did phase out of previous builds entirely.

People running it now mostly do so because so many of the other stunbreak options on core have been nerfed so aggressively (RFI cooldown nearly doubled and ISignet basically made worthless in WvW with the ambient creature removal and the global increase for WvW/PvP) or because a lot of players find they have to stay in melee more often now anyways with the shortbow changes.

Much like giving a warrior a blind/smoke field, it can be independently strong in some regards, but mostly not super busted by virtue of the fact it doesn't have a ton of innate synergy.

Really this thread comes down to the fact the warrior has difficulty with meta D/P Daredevil, which is honestly the case for most professions just because of how much control the build has over a duel and how Shadow Shot's already-insane damage was not reduced in February because ANet knows the class would bu trash without it. Otherwise if equipping other weapons or trait lines, the thief as a whole is mostly very much even or even hard-countered by warrior.

I guess it depends.

I agree and disagree with DeceiverX

First, I would disagree that Shadow shot "insane" damage but just comparing it's damage to other thief skills dual attacks, or other most DMG oriented skills for that matter. Sword/dagger 3 is higher, sword/postal 3 is higher, pistol/dagger is also higher.

Then staff both skill 1-2 and 5 are higher by quite a significant margin.

Then, other weapon set can also make life uneasy for warrior, such as pistol/dagger.

But I would agree that aside from those combinations, warrior should have a relatively even fight when played well. Spellbreaker "should" counter thief.

Berserker can blow up thief super fast at the first thief mistake, while the thief wont kill the warrior if he only does a single mistake.

There are outplay potential on both sides and specific traits and skills that are good against the other... But then it's about how do you build yourself to resist thief vs other builds from other classes while remaining relevant. If you keep getting downed by thief and that's a recurring theme, beyond any other profession, than maybe one should consider thief-counter specific skills and traits. :-) but that's a personal choice.

> @"Bardock.4718" said:

>

>

> Every D/P thief I just see spamming its 3 and 4 button while you cant do anything. You cant even press Mending because of pistol 4 or instant F1

> S/D I just even more blinky. The spam of blinds isn't there exactly but still obnoxius.

> Condi thief is just doing his thing while triggering the whole soul out of you xD

> and Deadeye is just teleporting arround the block while being strealth etc. pp

> And if I hit eventually a bullcharge because the thief messed up, he just blinks away and took his resonable 10 damage from bullcharge.

>

> Rightnow the only real counterplay vs D/P bullcharging while the thief is performing is P5 D2 Stealth jump because he's locked in a animation

> Against others it's just watching out for a mistake while they slowy drain your health.

>

> Don't see this as a flame post please. I just wanna know how to beat them? Or I wanna know it's not my fault:3 It's just "anet fault"

>

> Greetings from Germany:)

I rarely loose to thief in duels , keep in mind this is either in PVP duelling servers or the Arena.

**WvW is another story.**

Happy to share tips / build in-game.

Mack Magnusson (Berserker)