Daily Hidden Reliquary Chests Giving 0 Pearls

I did a search but did not find any posts relating to this already. Has anyone else had issues when completing the 5 hearts in Siren's Landing and then opening a chest in the Hidden Reliquary only to be given 0 Pearls. I have had the ghost at the bottom of the pit make comments as if I have received pearls, and even received the daily gambler reward. I can't seem to find out what is causing this, it has been inconsistent for the past 3 months. I have tried to mitigate this by staying in the same instance when completing all 5 hearts and then opening the chests, but it is still occurring.

Is this something I should/could request to either A ) get pearls for the failed attempts or B ) at least get some of the gold payments for an extra try back?

(edited because B was appearing as an emoji)

> @Pharazon.8137 said:

> I did a search but did not find any posts relating to this already. Has anyone else had issues when completing the 5 hearts in Siren's Landing and then opening a chest in the Hidden Reliquary only to be given 0 Pearls. I have had the ghost at the bottom of the pit make comments as if I have received pearls, and even received the daily gambler reward. I can't seem to find out what is causing this, it has been inconsistent for the past 3 months. I have tried to mitigate this by staying in the same instance when completing all 5 hearts and then opening the chests, but it is still occurring.

>

> Is this something I should/could request to either A ) get pearls for the failed attempts or B ) at least get some of the gold payments for an extra try back?

>

>

> (edited because B was appearing as an emoji)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hidden_Reliquary_Chest

According to the wiki, one of the quantity of pearls you can receive from the chests is zero. The NPC has standard responses for less or more pearls, but might not have a separate response for zero over less. Sounds like you have hit a bad run of RNG.