Price fixing in Market Mystic Coins

> @"valhalahunter.9863" said:

> Is Anet going to do something about this BLATANT price fixing. This is making an unfair experience to everyone that doesn't have DEEP pockets. A few of the top, Pieces of unidentified gear, all three flavors and this one is beyond unacceptable... Mystic coins. I think you should put a cap on these prices, so they can't be sold higher(which is only fair since it is unfair right now) or find what guild or group of people doing this and suspend their accounts. I have never been on to complain, but come on, I just want an even playing field like everyone else. Mystic coins LOCKED at 2G-420073 ordered. This isn't a supply and demand issue.

Best way to make this fair is to create an NPC that only sells Mystic Coins at 1g each. The value would never go higher.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Caitybee.3614" said:

> > @"valhalahunter.9863" said:

> > Is Anet going to do something about this BLATANT price fixing. This is making an unfair experience to everyone that doesn't have DEEP pockets. A few of the top, Pieces of unidentified gear, all three flavors and this one is beyond unacceptable... Mystic coins. I think you should put a cap on these prices, so they can't be sold higher(which is only fair since it is unfair right now) or find what guild or group of people doing this and suspend their accounts. I have never been on to complain, but come on, I just want an even playing field like everyone else. Mystic coins LOCKED at 2G-420073 ordered. This isn't a supply and demand issue.

>

> Best way to make this fair is to create an NPC that only sells Mystic Coins at 1g each. The value would never go higher.

Define fair.

This is beneficial to players who need Mystic Coins. It is disadvantages to players who sell Mystic Coins (and that does not include only traders). So, which side are you trying to be fair towards atm?

> @"Caitybee.3614" said:

> > @"valhalahunter.9863" said:

> > Is Anet going to do something about this BLATANT price fixing. This is making an unfair experience to everyone that doesn't have DEEP pockets. A few of the top, Pieces of unidentified gear, all three flavors and this one is beyond unacceptable... Mystic coins. I think you should put a cap on these prices, so they can't be sold higher(which is only fair since it is unfair right now) or find what guild or group of people doing this and suspend their accounts. I have never been on to complain, but come on, I just want an even playing field like everyone else. Mystic coins LOCKED at 2G-420073 ordered. This isn't a supply and demand issue.

>

> Best way to make this fair is to create an NPC that only sells Mystic Coins at 1g each. The value would never go higher.

That's not the best way to make it fair. The BEST way to make this fair is the way it's currently implemented ... market determines the price.

> @"Cuks.8241" said:

> > @"Jwake.7013" said:

> > Also having gold for the sake of having gold is kinda meaningless, at least to me. Ok so I'm rich, now what? (I"m talking in a video game).

> Well, this goes just as well in real life.

>

>

Actually, in real life you can do a lot of stuff with money that you couldn't do otherwise, like start up your own company and even change the future of mankind/planet.

We are sitting in front of PCs because of a very rich man who shaped the world closer to his liking by using his wealth.