Revenant Power Dps Shiro/Kalla

Hokkaido.4213

Hello, i saw that the main DPS Build on revenant is the condi dps build Mallyx/Kalla. I wanna know if a Shiro/Kalla power build (Not boon dps full dps) is viable. For the moment i only play in open world and fractal so i don't mind if it's not the best opti for the raids, just wanted to know if this build would be viable. (Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.)

Power Renegade can be an very strong Power dps class. In the benchmark its seen that it can reach 34k dps ,which is very good.

Note that its gonna be a bit worse for tiny hitboxes. It can be a viable dps class, but the hardest part is to bring people (like t4 fractal groups) to accept it being a power dps class.

(Like Power Herald can be a dps class too, but is still counted as a joke right now)

> @"Hokkaido.4213" said:

> Thanx for your answer ! Im still thinking about it, i do fractal with my friends so i don't have to bother too mutch about the meta. Do you think that this build can do better than the condition build ?

imo it does better in fractals than the condi renegade ,due to many immune phases & short boss fights. Where condi renegades needs to ramp up its damage slowly, power renegade starts off with an amazing burst.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Hokkaido.4213" said:

> > Thanx for your answer ! Im still thinking about it, i do fractal with my friends so i don't have to bother too mutch about the meta. Do you think that this build can do better than the condition build ?

>

> imo it does better in fractals than the condi renegade ,due to many immune phases & short boss fights. Where condi renegades needs to ramp up its damage slowly, power renegade starts off with an amazing burst.

This depends on how good the group is and which boss you’re on. If you have a bunch of average or below dps players in your party and you’re good at the Condi Ren rotation then it actually performs better in fractals on a lot of bosses, especially Ensolyss, Artsarriv and some of the non-CM bosses like Volcanic’s Shaman and Thaumanova Anomaly (and ofc ifs better for Sunqua always). Power Ren or Herald shine more the better the group is just like all power classes