Core Tactics Warrior and Strength Spellbreaker finally got nerfed

Bardock.4718

> @"losalamos.5123" said:

> Just remove daze from Full Counter altogether and have it do Eviscerate damage.

At the start it was like that but people kept killing themselves on it and they changed it to full counter with daze instead of damage, you can see the original in PVE with the 2x power coefficient and the 1/2 second daze.

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > @"losalamos.5123" said:

> > Just remove daze from Full Counter altogether and have it do Eviscerate damage.

> At the start it was like that but people kept killing themselves on it and they changed it to full counter with daze instead of damage, you can see the original in PVE with the 2x power coefficient and the 1/2 second daze.

>

Then just remove the daze and give 1.0 scaling in PvP/WvW and a 3.0 Scaling in PvE. FC's effectiveness scales inversely with the skill of the opponent. Only bads will get killed by it.

> @"Bardock.4718" said:

> I always hated playing against those. Now I can finally play my skillfull condi herald :)

Well first off I doubt u slum it on warrior if ur capable of playing such a high skill build as condi herald, I mean it's high skill Ceiling is only even closely matched by other high skill builds such as mm necro and condi teef.

It was obvious warrior was going to be nerfed considering at the time of last yrs feb patch warrior only received small nerfs in the way of heavy sustain nerfs, damage nerfs and further damage nerfs due to the loss of damage on cc clown idea which was large portion of it burst given its high amount of cc skills. This all lead to warrior being so broken op a lot of players left the class and it became known as one of the weaker classes which was all a ploy by warrior players to have it left op. Even the guy behind gods of pvp site is in on it calling spellbreaker "just not very good right now" in the first sentence in the description for power splbr. Healbreaker was meta and thats blasfomy warrior having a build in meta so thats gotta be nerfed and along with it fc which effects the obviously op power splbr as well, since its so op.

These devs should get a award for best....er worst dev team ever to work on a mmos balance lol.