Ty for nerf warriors again <3

Undertaker.4368

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> if at least they buffed something to make up for it

You are kidding, right? You actually expect compensation? Seriously? After they have been nerf hammer every other class WITHOUT any compensation? LOL.

Mannnn, i want to save your comment so next time there is 1000th thread crying for stealth removal i can show this.

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> You are kidding, right? You actually expect compensation? Seriously? After they have been nerf hammer every other class WITHOUT any compensation? LOL.

>

> Mannnn, i want to save your comment so next time there is 1000th thread crying for stealth removal i can show this.

What you expect from people that've got drunk on powercreeped speces? They're so used to being able to sustain through everything while also dealing massive damage at the same time, so now when A-net nerfs a tiny bit they want compensations.

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> Welcome to the club, you may take a seat next to mirage and teef :) Yes, i know, i am bitter. Jokes aside, i think the changes would be less tragic (at least from your view, OP) if necro and DH saw some adjustments (please don't bring up nova lol).

There were 2 main complains about the necromancer:

- _Lich form_ AA damage (that somehow dodge the nerf once again)

- It's mobility tied to _Rune of speed_ which was "nerfed" (if you can call going from 66% to 50% a proper nerf)

I must admit that _Death Nova_ and _Putrid Explosion_ nerfs were ANet's devs at their finest. It was the most comical nerf I've seen in years.

lmao go to gods of pvp, 1st sentence in power spellbreaker is " Unfortunately warrior/spellbreaker just isn't very good in the current meta". Players who have trouble against warrior or just dislike the class be like " warriors op" lmao. Since post feb patch warrior and its specs were widely known as the now bottom tier class and then a viable build comes to light via healbreaker and in the gw2 community if a few select classes have a build thats meta its automatically op, although its fine for the other classes of the roster to have such. I would understand if healbreaker received a small nerf to its spacific build but nerfing FC also effects builds like power splbr which was already struggling.

I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

> @"Eugchriss.2046" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

> You are definitely in the 98%.

I'm quoting this because clarity immediately shot down by insult.

if I was a dev working on this game I'd avoid these forums too. Objectively all we do is yell and expect them to sift through all the posts, gather only the correct information and then package it perfectly into a balance patch, like this game isnt their job and they don't have other things to do to unwind or relax.

We're going to need people to start preparing well constructed posts, updating them regularly, listening to people who challenge their opinions and then be willing to adapt their balance suggestions based on that, -then- tap the devs about it. The large portion of the playerbase is floating in and out of PVE and even if we get ignored here until we quit pvp will continue to be populated by PVEers lured by shinies. I'm sure nobody is getting a paycheck to do anything but remove ToS violations here.

> > I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

>

Look inward :).... and to top it ur not even in this thread at all except a post to insult someone personally, u kinda proved my piont so thanks.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Eugchriss.2046" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

> > You are definitely in the 98%.

> >

>

> Look inward :).... and to top it ur not even in this thread at all except a post to insult someone personally, u kinda proved my piont so thanks.

Wait a minute....It's okay for you to call 98% of the forum biaised, but when I say you too are biaised it's an insult?

See this is what is called the [biais Blind Spot](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_blind_spot). Good reading.

> > > @"Eugchriss.2046" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

> > > You are definitely in the 98%.

> > >

> >

> > Look inward :).... and to top it ur not even in this thread at all except a post to insult someone personally, u kinda proved my piont so thanks.

> Wait a minute....It's okay for you to call 98% of the forum biaised, but when I say you too are biaised it's an insult?

> See this is what is called the [biais Blind Spot](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_blind_spot). Good reading.

I never insulted anyone personally. Do u find most of the info in these forums regarding class balance unbiased? Do u find most players when talking about nerfs to a class that they also play said class, or do they sound more bias out of a dislike for the class in question?

If u look through my history more than 95% of my posts are in defense of classes, even ones I barely play just to help counter balance the constant witch hunts that occur in these forums and i admit there have been a few posts where I have called out some builds as broken but not cuz I dislike them but cuz they actually seem op . When I do call for nerfs I always advocate for compensation if needed and have always said seeing all classes played often events I dislike is healthier for the game and player base, seems a lot care less if classes they dislike are ruined or players leave cuz such as long as they can now stomp the ones they dislike. Then cry cuz low population lol.

Anyway if u believe that most of the forum balance discussions are unbiased than agree to disagree and insult away, its all good but I stand by what I said.

> lmao **go to gods of pvp, 1st sentence in power spellbreaker is " Unfortunately warrior/spellbreaker just isn't very good in the current meta**". Players who have trouble against warrior or just dislike the class be like " warriors op" lmao. Since post feb patch warrior and its specs were widely known as the now bottom tier class and then a viable build comes to light via healbreaker and in the gw2 community if a few select classes have a build thats meta its automatically op, although its fine for the other classes of the roster to have such. I would understand if healbreaker received a small nerf to its spacific build but nerfing FC also effects builds like power splbr which was already struggling.

> I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

Congratulations. You must be a platinum rank player.

News Flash: Devs don't balance classes based on how they perform/underperform soley in Platinum ranks...

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

>

> I'm quoting this because clarity immediately shot down by insult.

>

> if I was a dev working on this game I'd avoid these forums too. Objectively all we do is yell and expect them to sift through all the posts, gather only the correct information and then package it perfectly into a balance patch, like this game isnt their job and they don't have other things to do to unwind or relax.

>

> We're going to need people to start preparing well constructed posts, updating them regularly, listening to people who challenge their opinions and then be willing to adapt their balance suggestions based on that, -then- tap the devs about it. The large portion of the playerbase is floating in and out of PVE and even if we get ignored here until we quit pvp will continue to be populated by PVEers lured by shinies. I'm sure nobody is getting a paycheck to do anything but remove ToS violations here.

Based on one post I had made before on specific issues, they've fixed multiple of these niche annoyances. They probably read them and laugh their way out at most while still having a bit of hope that something useful comes out of the chaos.

> @"PeerlessArch.6547" said:

> > lmao **go to gods of pvp, 1st sentence in power spellbreaker is " Unfortunately warrior/spellbreaker just isn't very good in the current meta**". Players who have trouble against warrior or just dislike the class be like " warriors op" lmao. Since post feb patch warrior and its specs were widely known as the now bottom tier class and then a viable build comes to light via healbreaker and in the gw2 community if a few select classes have a build thats meta its automatically op, although its fine for the other classes of the roster to have such. I would understand if healbreaker received a small nerf to its spacific build but nerfing FC also effects builds like power splbr which was already struggling.

>

> Congratulations. You must be a platinum rank player.

>

> News Flash: Devs don't balance classes based on how they perform/underperform soley in Platinum ranks...

only got to plat 1 on power splbr which isn't crazy hard with today's population. Anyway all I was saying is healbreaker needed shaves but deserves to be viable as any other meta build on any other class. 2nd of all as far as warrior being low tier is taking core and power splbr into account, not healbreaker and I was simply saying since core and pow splbr were already struggling the could gave nerfed healbreaker in a way that only effected that build as to not nerf wars already struggling builds by nerging the fc skill and if needed be atleast give core and power splbr some compensation.

But I get it the weaker warrior is the better emiright? Lol

I really don't know how from this:

you came up with a conclusion like this:

> > > > @"Eugchriss.2046" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

> > > > You are definitely in the 98%.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Look inward :).... and to top it ur not even in this thread at all except a post to insult someone personally, u kinda proved my piont so thanks.

> > Wait a minute....It's okay for you to call 98% of the forum biaised, but when I say you too are biaised it's an insult?

> > See this is what is called the [biais Blind Spot](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_blind_spot). Good reading.

>u believe that most of the forum balance discussions are unbiased

I think we should stop flooding the thread and move on.

> I really don't know how from this:

> you came up with a conclusion like this:

> > > @"Eugchriss.2046" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"Eugchriss.2046" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

> > > > > You are definitely in the 98%.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Look inward :).... and to top it ur not even in this thread at all except a post to insult someone personally, u kinda proved my piont so thanks.

> > > Wait a minute....It's okay for you to call 98% of the forum biaised, but when I say you too are biaised it's an insult?

> > > See this is what is called the [biais Blind Spot](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_blind_spot). Good reading.

> >u believe that most of the forum balance discussions are unbiased

> I think we should stop flooding the thread and move on.

>

I think its common practice to not take exact definitions on public forums as if i had graph or real statistical knowledge and I assume most reading would read it as a way to make a point, sry change % to the majority are biased and there u go.

I agree enough pointless back and forth.