PvP Fights Now Be Like:

humor

I don't mean now as in after this latest patch, but ever since **the** patch. You know the one. It's even the anniversary today! Happy one year of this.

You could CTRL + Z that, and all subsequent patches and you'd be adding more to the game in doing so. Consider it. ??

To anyone who'd deny it, i've got a clip of 1v1ing a pretty good Holo player before Holo got any additional nerfs. It took just under 10 minutes and neither of us went down. Ask and you shall receive.

Also available for friendly spars; around daily reset time usually, incase you need further help disliking post-patch Tickle Wars 2 PvP.

Namaste ?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

I've heard that one before and it's not doing so well in other games. I remember when people were overpowered they were also untouchable and you had to spam low cooldown as the only way to win.

I find it even more ironic that you look at duels from before feb patch on youtube, those that had high stakes and they'd take just as long to finish, except people could spam or do ridiculous damage with 1 effortless skill.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

>

> I've heard that one before and it's not doing so well in other games. I remember when people were overpowered they were also untouchable and you had to spam low cooldown as the only way to win.

>

> I find it even more ironic that you look at duels from before feb patch on youtube, those that had high stakes and they'd take just as long to finish, except people couldn't spam or do ridiculous damage with 1 effortless skill.

BUT BUFFS > NERFS!

Imagine this situation:

le pseudo pro teef that is carried already by class: da damage is low, plz buff a-net, we cant dmg cause we take all defensive traitlines

le a-net: buff to teef zkillz +xyz% dmg to near oneshot while having all defensive traitlines

le pseudo most balanced firebrand that have too many skills under its belt: da damage from teefz too high, plz buff our defenses, since we cant fart aegis 24/7, we da zupport, we need zuztain, pretty plox

le a-net: adding aegis to more firebrand skillz, cause why not, they zupport with 3 mantra charges and 15 skills from tomes, enough space to slap dem boonz on da bois

le pseudo pro teef that is carried already by class, again: da firebrand has too much aegis, gib uz unblockablez so we can pewpew dem!

le a-net: adding unblockable on moar zkillz to teef already overloaded with ccs skillz, cause why not

And it'll keep going over and over again, and people think it's good thing to happen, somehow idk what to think about it.

Even if they'll go "but but da buffz won't be such extreme! buffz gut", it's still not good way for balancing game in the slightest.

Also imagine bringing some argument about fighting against holosmith, which have a bit overtuned sustain as an example lol, the spec screams "dmg af" and it still have pretty decent/high sustain available at it's disposal. kekw

> @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

>

>

> humor

>

> I don't mean now as in after this latest patch, but ever since **the** patch. You know the one. It's even the anniversary today! Happy one year of this.

> You could CTRL + Z that, and all subsequent patches and you'd be adding more to the game in doing so. Consider it. ??

>

> To anyone who'd deny it, i've got a clip of 1v1ing a pretty good Holo player before Holo got any additional nerfs. It took just under 10 minutes and neither of us went down. Ask and you shall receive.

> Also available for friendly spars; around daily reset time usually, incase you need further help disliking post-patch Tickle Wars 2 PvP.

>

> Namaste ?

The Feb 25th patch was the best thing that has happened to gw2 pvp in a very long time. The days of being so ridiculously overpowered to the point of "you make one mistake and you're dead", further to that point where some professions were so stupidly OP that you didn't even need to make a mistake to just get steamrolled, are long gone. And trust me, this isn't even close to tickle wars 2.

Funny enough, back in the core days, damage was even lower than what it was now, especially condition damage, and fights still didn't last too long unless you were dueling forever....and even then, one duelist still came out on top dependent on skill level....which is ideal, because a duelist shouldn't have as much sustained attack damage/burst damage as a build FOCUSED PRIMARILY on sustained DPS while ALSO having the defense of an off tank, nor should they have the amount of high burst damage and mobility as a build that focuses primarily on roaming/assassinations. Same thing goes with assassins having the amount of defensive options as a duelist or a tank, high burst, and sustained DPS, it's just not ideal. That makes for boring gameplay.

Now I'm not saying that build choice shouldn't reflect such a path, a jack of all trades path. However, every aspect of that jack of all trades path (offense, defense, mobility, etc) should be decent AT BEST, as you have the luxury of having the best of not just one or two worlds, but ALL worlds. Which leads me to my next point: what you're asking for is to go back to the era where running a jack of all trades build was NECESSARY, because jack of all trades back during PoF meant "you had as much damage as a DPS focused build, as much mobility as a roaming focused build, AND the same defense as a tank/supportive focused build", which was the single most unhealthy abomination that ArenaNet as a company ALLOWED to happen for 2 years before finally deciding to tone it down some before finally toning it down properly (but not completely) during the Feb 25th patch.

Honestly though, if you want to play a game where everything kills everything really fast, including tanks, play BDO.

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> Movie incorrect, headbutt crits for 7.

> Spar with me though

Herbert was using Zerker stats

I'll see you in the ring B)

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

no, the primary reasoning is to make people giggle in these trying times

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> Also imagine bringing some argument about fighting against holosmith, which have a bit overtuned sustain as an example lol, the spec screams "dmg af" and it still have pretty decent/high sustain available at it's disposal. kekw

Checkmate

> @"Ghos.1326" said:

> Honestly though, if you want to play a game where everything kills everything really fast, including tanks, play BDO.

I'm good. I don't hate myself **that** much.

Prefer an equilibrium personally where tanks/bunkers can be very disruptive and punish hyperaggressive play, where high risk DPS builds carry high reward for smart/risky play, and where the supports in my Discord are encouraged to work very hard on their friendship. ?

I play Paladins for this. I used to play PvP in a game called Guild Wars 2, but its something else now.

Overwatch before, but what happened to that game isn't too dissimilar to what happened to this one.

Paladins tried to do the same thing at one point, but completely undid their massive patch because most people didn't like having all the fun stripped from the game for some balance farce.

Guess which one I play the most now

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > Movie incorrect, headbutt crits for 7.

> > Spar with me though

>

> Herbert was using Zerker stats

> I'll see you in the ring B)

>

> > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

>

> no, the primary reasoning is to make people giggle in these trying times

>

> > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > Also imagine bringing some argument about fighting against holosmith, which have a bit overtuned sustain as an example lol, the spec screams "dmg af" and it still have pretty decent/high sustain available at it's disposal. kekw

>

> Checkmate

>

> > @"Ghos.1326" said:

> > Honestly though, if you want to play a game where everything kills everything really fast, including tanks, play BDO.

>

> I'm good. I don't hate myself **that** much.

>

> Prefer an equilibrium personally where tanks/bunkers can be very disruptive and punish hyperaggressive play, where high risk DPS builds carry high reward for smart/risky play, and where the supports in my Discord are encouraged to work very hard on their friendship. ?

>

> I play Paladins for this. I used to play PvP in a game called Guild Wars 2, but its something else now.

> Overwatch before, but what happened to that game isn't too dissimilar to what happened to this one.

> Paladins tried to do the same thing at one point, but completely undid their massive patch because most people didn't like having all the fun stripped from the game for some balance farce.

>

> Guess which one I play the most now

When it comes to other games It's really weird to also see WoW having a better pvp state than gw2, it's like they swapped places, and GW2 is having it's own BFA disaster(probably worse) right now in all aspects. Current gw2 pvp is all about stripping down the game options,, whack-a-mole nerfing and not really fixing any root of problems. At least back then before the poorly devised Febuary patch, there were plenty of avenues for classes and builds to go by, someone running heavy boons or heavy stability? Spellbreaker and Necro variants were a go to. Too many conditions, bring group supports like warriors or guardians with Soldier runes and shouts traited warhorn etc so on and so forth. DPS specs were also threatening if you make critical missteps, and not to mention DPS themselves would have to be very proactive, as they themselves could easily explode.

I can't in my right mind even recommend friends to play Gw2 for pvp because it's in such a awful state.

> @"Lucentfir.7430" said:

> When it comes to other games It's really weird to also see WoW having a better pvp state than gw2, it's like they swapped places, and GW2 is having it's own BFA disaster(probably worse) right now in all aspects. Current gw2 pvp is all about stripping down the game options,, whack-a-mole nerfing and not really fixing any root of problems. At least back then before the poorly devised Febuary patch, there were plenty of avenues for classes and builds to go by, someone running heavy boons or heavy stability? Spellbreaker and Necro variants were a go to. Too many conditions, bring group supports like warriors or guardians with Soldier runes and shouts traited warhorn etc so on and so forth. DPS specs were also threatening if you make critical missteps, and not to mention DPS themselves would have to be very proactive, as they themselves could easily explode.

>

Yeah, exactly. Before might have not been perfect, but if you went on Metabattle you could find some guidelines on a good build for any class.

There was a time shortly before PoF where every single class besides Rev had a 'meta' build.

Now it's down to like 3 classes, that all kind of play pretty similar. Besides Healbreaker. The supposed best build for Warrior that no Warrior actually wants to play.

Warrior doesn't want to heal, he wants to hunt. You can't just suppress 65 million years of 'me Warrior, me smash' instinct.

And yeah, you can afford to make a few mistakes in fights now and can usually make up for them.

Happy for the people that enjoy it, but kitten, this is a snorefest for the rest of us.

> I can't in my right mind even recommend friends to play Gw2 for pvp because it's in such a awful state.

Oh yeah, definitely don't. Unless you don't want to be friends with that person/persons anymore.

> @"Lucentfir.7430" said:

> > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > Movie incorrect, headbutt crits for 7.

> > > Spar with me though

> >

> > Herbert was using Zerker stats

> > I'll see you in the ring B)

> >

> > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

> >

> > no, the primary reasoning is to make people giggle in these trying times

> >

> > > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > > Also imagine bringing some argument about fighting against holosmith, which have a bit overtuned sustain as an example lol, the spec screams "dmg af" and it still have pretty decent/high sustain available at it's disposal. kekw

> >

> > Checkmate

> >

> > > @"Ghos.1326" said:

> > > Honestly though, if you want to play a game where everything kills everything really fast, including tanks, play BDO.

> >

> > I'm good. I don't hate myself **that** much.

> >

> > Prefer an equilibrium personally where tanks/bunkers can be very disruptive and punish hyperaggressive play, where high risk DPS builds carry high reward for smart/risky play, and where the supports in my Discord are encouraged to work very hard on their friendship. ?

> >

> > I play Paladins for this. I used to play PvP in a game called Guild Wars 2, but its something else now.

> > Overwatch before, but what happened to that game isn't too dissimilar to what happened to this one.

> > Paladins tried to do the same thing at one point, but completely undid their massive patch because most people didn't like having all the fun stripped from the game for some balance farce.

> >

> > Guess which one I play the most now

>

> When it comes to other games It's really weird to also see WoW having a better pvp state than gw2, it's like they swapped places, and GW2 is having it's own BFA disaster(probably worse) right now in all aspects.

>

> I can't in my right mind even recommend friends to play Gw2 for pvp because it's in such a awful state.

In my opinion you are wrong here. I quitted WoW 3 weeks ago because of the PvP state and in my opinion WoW PvP balance is much worse than Gw2. Also in WoW you have gear gated behind rating and gear mater much more in pvp now than ever before and skill start to matter less and less. From what i have seen so far GW2 has much much more skill based combat and i am glad that i switched to play GW2 and left WoW, because i am having much more fun in here than i ever had in WoW PVP during BFA and SL. Also the toxicity level of wow PvP is beyond bad. I will give you an example. I was playing healer and found a team for 3v3 arena. We played 2 games , won both of them and then i got kicked of the party. I asked why i got kicked and they started flaming at me that we DIDNT WIN FAST enough because i am a bad healer. Some classes there are so forgiving and others if you do even a small mistake you are dead. Some specs in WoW are not even playable for PvP Healer monk for example .... and there are so much mroe issues with WoW pvp that i dont even want to talk about. My point is that GW2 has much much better PvP where personal skill matters much much more in my opinion and I am disappointed that i didn't started playing it earlier.

4 more friends which we played WoW together came with me in GW2 after i recommended them the game and they have the same opinion as mine and for now having much more fun in GW2.

Best regards and be healthy!

> @"Shao.7236" said:

>

> **I've heard that one before and it's not doing so well in other games**. I remember when people were overpowered they were also untouchable and you had to spam low cooldown as the only way to win.

>

> I find it even more ironic that you look at duels from before feb patch on youtube, those that had high stakes and they'd take just as long to finish, except people could spam or do ridiculous damage with 1 effortless skill.

In which games? Can you elaborate?

BDO has this kind of balance and pvp is really fun, fast and exciting with few exceptions. Sure there is different combat style, but they dont nerf everything and everyone is happy to receive buffs, no class is completely useless in pvp. You wont tank damage, but you have a tons of way to avoid the said damage, believe it or not there is a way to make your character unkillable in this game too. And do you know best part about it? BDO has more players than it EVER had before, more and more plays it, despite it being a horribly pay2win game with excessive amount of grind. When GW2 is losing players, and i see lion arch getting empty and system asking me to change my town in the evening at 18 o clock on friday.

WoW in BFa was in a pathetic state when it came to pvp for THE EXACT SAME REASON GW2 IS RIGHT NOW.

Nerfing everything to the ground and making everyone a sponge for damage.

The best pvp was in legion where you could deal hundred of thousands of damage to few people with right timing and right combo that was amazing stuff.

FFXIV pvp is a joke also for the same reason GW2 is, takes forever to kill anyone, its still somehow worse because healers are overpowered there.

@"KelyNeli.4516" You look it up yourself, I have no need to bring forth content that will be obviously argued for being wrong in this biased topic about the state of the entire game, let alone the contradictions in your post has me questioning why you even bother.

This community is an sad accident when it comes to PvP and has no sense of self preservation unless they get what they want at the cost of even having a bit of fun over instant gratification.

Most of the posts are made by people who used to play immortal broken builds that would toss over entire unbalanced games for their ego to be satisfied and I have no regret to state the obvious denial everyone is experiencing as of late. It's like Guild Wars 2 shouldn't be Guild Wars 2 but whatever players imagined it to be; some kind of random keymash with no thinking upfront.

PvP was like you guys are so wishing it to be before and it did no better, actually was worst and the only thing holding it together was the fact people could be braindead about it and those always come and leave in mass.

The sane players are only ones of what actually remains in this game, those that didn't quit when they should have like everyone else, at least they aren't missing out on how GW2 PvP could have been when the game has it's players put to a higher skill cap, without the very uncared aspects of the game let loose to have anyone trying to do anything frustrated and disappointed that they couldn't defeat this "insert immortal broken builds with insane damage" player here now complaining on the forum they can't be carried by their build anymore.

> @"KelyNeli.4516" said:

> > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

> >

> > **I've heard that one before and it's not doing so well in other games**. I remember when people were overpowered they were also untouchable and you had to spam low cooldown as the only way to win.

> >

> > I find it even more ironic that you look at duels from before feb patch on youtube, those that had high stakes and they'd take just as long to finish, except people could spam or do ridiculous damage with 1 effortless skill.

>

> In which games? Can you elaborate?

> BDO has this kind of balance and pvp is really fun, fast and exciting with few exceptions. Sure there is different combat style, but they dont nerf everything and everyone is happy to receive buffs, no class is completely useless in pvp. You wont tank damage, but you have a tons of way to avoid the said damage, believe it or not there is a way to make your character unkillable in this game too. And do you know best part about it? BDO has more players than it EVER had before, more and more plays it, despite it being a horribly pay2win game with excessive amount of grind. When GW2 is losing players, and i see lion arch getting empty and system asking me to change my town in the evening at 18 o clock on friday.

> WoW in BFa was in a pathetic state when it came to pvp for THE EXACT SAME REASON GW2 IS RIGHT NOW.

> Nerfing everything to the ground and making everyone a sponge for damage.

> The best pvp was in legion where you could deal hundred of thousands of damage to few people with right timing and right combo that was amazing stuff.

> FFXIV pvp is a joke also for the same reason GW2 is, takes forever to kill anyone, its still somehow worse because healers are overpowered there.

>

Man if it wasn't for the grind and p2w BDO woulda been thee mmo pvp to play. Once I got to the farm 1000 of these creatures I had to gtfo lol.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> @"KelyNeli.4516" You look it up yourself, I have no need to bring forth content that will be obviously argued for being wrong in this biased topic about the state of the entire game, let alone the contradictions in your post has me questioning why you even bother.

>

> This community is an sad accident when it comes to PvP and has no sense of self preservation unless they get what they want at the cost of even having a bit of fun over instant gratification.

>

> Most of the posts are made by people who used to play immortal broken builds that would toss over entire unbalanced games for their ego to be satisfied and I have no regret to state the obvious denial everyone is experiencing as of late. It's like Guild Wars 2 shouldn't be Guild Wars 2 but whatever players imagined it to be; some kind of random keymash with no thinking upfront.

>

> PvP was like you guys are so wishing it to be before and it did no better, actually was worst and the only thing holding it together was the fact people could be braindead about it and those always come and leave in mass.

>

> The sane players are only ones of what actually remains in this game, those that didn't quit when they should have like everyone else, at least they aren't missing out on how GW2 PvP could have been when the game has it's players put to a higher skill cap, without the very uncared aspects of the game let loose to have anyone trying to do anything frustrated and disappointed that they couldn't defeat this "insert immortal broken builds with insane damage" player here now complaining on the forum they can't be carried by their build anymore.

I donno man u say their used to be a lot of immortal builds but I find fights slower now and far more high sustain builds now than before. Before there definitely was high sustain builds but atleast high burst specs or high damaging specs like thief, mesm and warrior just to name a few if built right could deal with these builds by hitting for large chunks of damage. Problem was there were a few outlier builds that definitely needed toned down and some adjustments on others which imo was a better option than the route the Feb patch took and judging by the huge population drop a lot agree. Also there were a lot of complaints from players who built for glassy but high damage that fights were to quick as if the failed they died, well to me if u build like that it sounds about right.

This is not to say post patch couldn't have been better than pre patch had said follow ups occurred to deal with such a blanket patch but the didn't, or not near enough nor often enough so we'll probably never know.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> @"KelyNeli.4516" You look it up yourself, I have no need to bring forth content that will be obviously argued for being wrong in this biased topic about the state of the entire game, let alone the contradictions in your post has me questioning why you even bother.

>

> This community is an sad accident when it comes to PvP and has no sense of self preservation unless they get what they want at the cost of even having a bit of fun over instant gratification.

>

> Most of the posts are made by people who used to play immortal broken builds that would toss over entire unbalanced games for their ego to be satisfied and I have no regret to state the obvious denial everyone is experiencing as of late. It's like Guild Wars 2 shouldn't be Guild Wars 2 but whatever players imagined it to be; some kind of random keymash with no thinking upfront.

>

> PvP was like you guys are so wishing it to be before and it did no better, actually was worst and the only thing holding it together was the fact people could be braindead about it and those always come and leave in mass.

>

> The sane players are only ones of what actually remains in this game, those that didn't quit when they should have like everyone else, at least they aren't missing out on how GW2 PvP could have been when the game has it's players put to a higher skill cap, without the very uncared aspects of the game let loose to have anyone trying to do anything frustrated and disappointed that they couldn't defeat this "insert immortal broken builds with insane damage" player here now complaining on the forum they can't be carried by their build anymore.

It also comes a time where things should be changed in functionality rather than numbers in order to maintain an abundant build diversity which contributes overall to the good health of the game and population, **balance doesn't mean only wack a mole number dumpening**

Nerfing things down to a point where nobody uses them anywhere goes against the whole idea of playing a MMO, by all means we must always strive for balance but ...oh god this is neither a correct balance process or something worth praising

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"KelyNeli.4516" said:

> > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

> > >

> > > **I've heard that one before and it's not doing so well in other games**. I remember when people were overpowered they were also untouchable and you had to spam low cooldown as the only way to win.

> > >

> > > I find it even more ironic that you look at duels from before feb patch on youtube, those that had high stakes and they'd take just as long to finish, except people could spam or do ridiculous damage with 1 effortless skill.

> >

> > In which games? Can you elaborate?

> > BDO has this kind of balance and pvp is really fun, fast and exciting with few exceptions. Sure there is different combat style, but they dont nerf everything and everyone is happy to receive buffs, no class is completely useless in pvp. You wont tank damage, but you have a tons of way to avoid the said damage, believe it or not there is a way to make your character unkillable in this game too. And do you know best part about it? BDO has more players than it EVER had before, more and more plays it, despite it being a horribly pay2win game with excessive amount of grind. When GW2 is losing players, and i see lion arch getting empty and system asking me to change my town in the evening at 18 o clock on friday.

> > WoW in BFa was in a pathetic state when it came to pvp for THE EXACT SAME REASON GW2 IS RIGHT NOW.

> > Nerfing everything to the ground and making everyone a sponge for damage.

> > The best pvp was in legion where you could deal hundred of thousands of damage to few people with right timing and right combo that was amazing stuff.

> > FFXIV pvp is a joke also for the same reason GW2 is, takes forever to kill anyone, its still somehow worse because healers are overpowered there.

> >

>

> Man if it wasn't for the grind and p2w BDO woulda been thee mmo pvp to play. Once I got to the farm 1000 of these creatures I had to gtfo lol.

yep

playing striker felt like I physically was there doing the punches it felt good.

too bad overgeard guy comes to me and kills me with 1 basic attack and my 16% gear upgrade failed 26 times in a row. Unlucky I guess

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> It also comes a time where things should be changed in functionality rather than numbers in order to maintain an abundant build diversity which contributes overall to the good health of the game and population, **balance doesn't mean only wack a mole number dumpening**

>

> Nerfing things down to a point where nobody uses them anywhere goes against the whole idea of playing a MMO, by all means we must always strive for balance but ...oh god this is neither a correct balance process or something worth praising

It was already said many times that's the best that could be done. Lot of things that I used to love doing have been significally reduced to the point where I'm better off with something else but I keep it playing because I like what I'm doing that much, if anything it's harder to play, I can't have it any other way.

@"Psycoprophet.8107"

Fights are "slower" to an extend but not devoid of quick kills either given what you are fighting isn't a bunker per say.

Typically if you fight anything with some form of sustain you're likely to whiff an important skill that would end the fight quickly which extends the fight because punishes don't mean instant kill anymore.

Key word here being punish, if all it took is just one like before or if at all none because some could just face roll, where's the fun or skill in that? There has to be some form of consistency required to make the ability of the players matter and not simply "build counter this, build counter that" which is the beauty of GW2, the match ups.

I'm not here to scream the game is the most skillful of all but there's a degree to it, let's leave it at that.

Consistency in an ability to do the right there is an important part of any game and this balance patch has brought to that to the table in a very large bite.

My final opinion would be that players don't look at buffs or debuffs enough then think they are doing low damage, as core rev I rely on buffs heavily and I am constantly being slammed by all the best skills of players just to have them soaked because they didn't wait them out or counter them.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"KelyNeli.4516" said:

> > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > So the reasoning is, make everyone overpowered so nobody can be underpowered because tipping the balance in equal match ups is too difficult?

> > > >

> > > > **I've heard that one before and it's not doing so well in other games**. I remember when people were overpowered they were also untouchable and you had to spam low cooldown as the only way to win.

> > > >

> > > > I find it even more ironic that you look at duels from before feb patch on youtube, those that had high stakes and they'd take just as long to finish, except people could spam or do ridiculous damage with 1 effortless skill.

> > >

> > > In which games? Can you elaborate?

> > > BDO has this kind of balance and pvp is really fun, fast and exciting with few exceptions. Sure there is different combat style, but they dont nerf everything and everyone is happy to receive buffs, no class is completely useless in pvp. You wont tank damage, but you have a tons of way to avoid the said damage, believe it or not there is a way to make your character unkillable in this game too. And do you know best part about it? BDO has more players than it EVER had before, more and more plays it, despite it being a horribly pay2win game with excessive amount of grind. When GW2 is losing players, and i see lion arch getting empty and system asking me to change my town in the evening at 18 o clock on friday.

> > > WoW in BFa was in a pathetic state when it came to pvp for THE EXACT SAME REASON GW2 IS RIGHT NOW.

> > > Nerfing everything to the ground and making everyone a sponge for damage.

> > > The best pvp was in legion where you could deal hundred of thousands of damage to few people with right timing and right combo that was amazing stuff.

> > > FFXIV pvp is a joke also for the same reason GW2 is, takes forever to kill anyone, its still somehow worse because healers are overpowered there.

> > >

> >

> > Man if it wasn't for the grind and p2w BDO woulda been thee mmo pvp to play. Once I got to the farm 1000 of these creatures I had to gtfo lol.

>

> yep

> playing striker felt like I physically was there doing the punches it felt good.

> too bad overgeard guy comes to me and kills me with 1 basic attack and my 16% gear upgrade failed 26 times in a row. Unlucky I guess

thats cuz that guys at the point in the game where their required to farm 50000 enemies lmao for a chance at a drop lol. That game is such a waste of potential but guess the Japanese love the grind fests.

> To anyone who'd deny it, i've got a clip of 1v1ing a pretty good Holo player before Holo got any additional nerfs. It took just under 10 minutes and neither of us went down. Ask and you shall receive.

And i have photos of a 300 damage skill hiting me for14k (perhaps even more) that takes less than a second to hit my char. Obviously i died in 2 seconds after the other hits came so......where does this lead to? Does it lead to boosting ferocity or dmg overall so it can hit my 25khp char for 26k?

> @"KelyNeli.4516" said:

> BDO has this kind of balance and pvp is really fun, fast and exciting with few exceptions.

I played BDO during beta and when it launched. PvP was utter garbage because skill literally did not matter if the other guy had incrementally higher AP/DP than you. The fact that there was an actual RNG factor in the Evasion stat is also unforgivable. I hit my attack, the game telling me I didn't based on a dice roll is just not ok on any level.