[NA][PvX]Radiant Journey[RADJ]is recruiting all like minded individuals!

Goat.2397

Radiant Journey is a new guild, comprised of one member, myself, as of the writing of this post. This guild is starting from scratch, from the ground up.

Goals:

To bring like minded people together who want to do regular content of all kinds together. To experience what it's like to build a guild and community from the ground floor. To help each other along our journey within Guild Wars 2, and perhaps beyond.

We will do daily content, weekly content together. Help each other with personal goals like hard to obtain Collections, obtaining Ascended armor, obtaining Legendaries, and so forth. All the many goals you can have in Guild Wars 2, we want to help each other with.

I want to Raid, do Strikes, do Dungeons, do all the content. There are some of these I do not have experience with, but I am a pretty quick learner usually. Whatever you are interested in, chances are I am 100% on board with doing it too, and am looking for people with similar mentalities.

I have joined a few guilds since returning to the game in the past month, and all of them invite you and then never do anything with you or even talk to you. I am looking to make this guild the opposite of that. If you are interested, get ahold of me, and lets get started!

I have a Discord created, with an easy to remember Discord Link setup: https://discord.link/radj

Feel free to whisper me in game, or mail me, at Goat.2397, or my main character Aeryx Darkpit. mister_burns#2013 for Discord.

Doing the daily bump for our post here. Still looking for more! We're up to 5 members at current, with 1 applicant pending. Building our core group in anticipation of getting our guild hall and starting on guild missions! All of us have never done these things and are looking forward to doing so! Come join us!