Why PvP in Gw2 will never reach the level of other games

Zodi.8932

I can see your complaints OP, but I burst out into laughter when you said ESO has better PvP. Imagine ever thinking this. That game is a total garbage fest of procs, 50k health tanks (20-25k used to be normal in pvp) doing all their dmg from auto attacking which procs a million proc sets. Its a spammy snoozefest, which in the open world pvp lags the game to absolute unplayable levels. I've played that game from launch up to 6 months ago and now quit, and will never return. The battlegrounds are now made so you get random modes only. No ability to queue for the mode you want. And if you get anything other than deathmatch all the good players will just farm the zerglings that try to play the objective because it is actually pointless in ESO. No one cares about the objective and just farms kills because it is pointless. There is no visible rating system, its a casual garbage game that keeps getting dumbed down more and more.

My only regret is not picking up on GW2 earlier. At least in this game you have to actually combo your skills and have knowledge about other classes and roles to do well. This game has so much more depths to its combat that ESO which is all about weaving light attacks with your spammable dmg ability, untill you apply your cc and ultimate to try and burst. If you fail the enemy will just spam heal back to full and you repeat the cycle. All the while spamming your buffs to keep in a tedious never ending dance.

No, OP. The grass isn't greener over at ESO. Be happy with what you still have in GW2.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Ronald McDonald.8165" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > Don't listen to the get gud crowed or the its working fine crowed as their full of it. We've all been there where the other teams horrible and u go the whole match without a death or 1 death tops while winning most 1v2's or at least stalling them for mins at a time while somehow ur teams dying to them at every fight and losing the map constantly even when their outnumbered the enemy team and u lose the match cuz no matter how many kills u get ur teams fed way more and no matter how many nodes u cap u can't keep up to a team that actually wins fight and rotates lol. Regardless of what people say there are definitely teams that can't be carried.

> >

> > Sorry, but after 100 matches it isn't RNG that is keeping you where you are.

>

> I got to plat 2 and stayed there for multiple days on a make shift un meta splbr build like 7 times this season all solo q but have also been in silver 3 and obviously all levels of gold.

> Sry but anyone who says the match making is working are 1- duo q'rs only, match manipulators, or trolls that just want to argues hidden behind their screen, which one r u?

Like I said earlier, if I can play as the absolute worst classes in the game and solo queue my way to Plat and comfortably maintain it, the only thing holding anyone back is their own inability to play well.

People in this game think they are better than they actually are. The Top 250 is majority of players who are playing an easy class but are terrible at the actual game. People carried by their own classes. The amount of Top 100 players I have played against that can't dodge at the right time is actually pretty disgusting.

It is like this in every competitive game. Everyone likes to think the system is out to get them as opposed to accepting their own flaws.

> @"Ronald McDonald.8165" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Ronald McDonald.8165" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > Don't listen to the get gud crowed or the its working fine crowed as their full of it. We've all been there where the other teams horrible and u go the whole match without a death or 1 death tops while winning most 1v2's or at least stalling them for mins at a time while somehow ur teams dying to them at every fight and losing the map constantly even when their outnumbered the enemy team and u lose the match cuz no matter how many kills u get ur teams fed way more and no matter how many nodes u cap u can't keep up to a team that actually wins fight and rotates lol. Regardless of what people say there are definitely teams that can't be carried.

> > >

> > > Sorry, but after 100 matches it isn't RNG that is keeping you where you are.

> >

> > I got to plat 2 and stayed there for multiple days on a make shift un meta splbr build like 7 times this season all solo q but have also been in silver 3 and obviously all levels of gold.

> > Sry but anyone who says the match making is working are 1- duo q'rs only, match manipulators, or trolls that just want to argues hidden behind their screen, which one r u?

>

> Like I said earlier, if I can play as the absolute worst classes in the game and solo queue my way to Plat and comfortably maintain it, the only thing holding anyone back is their own inability to play well.

>

> People in this game think they are better than they actually are. The Top 250 is majority of players who are playing an easy class but are terrible at the actual game. People carried by their own classes. The amount of Top 100 players I have played against that can't dodge at the right time is actually pretty disgusting.

>

> It is like this in every competitive game. Everyone likes to think the system is out to get them as opposed to accepting their own flaws.

Ummm what u just said regarding the top 100 players literally shows how great the match making algorithm is working with the current population size. Not that I disagree with what u said.