Veteran Irregular and relaxed female player looking for a like-minded international guild

Wow, that's a long title...

Let me continue in here.

I have been playing GW since 2007 (started with Factions) and GW2 since it came out, so you can say I've known the game for a while now.

Since there were no mounts or any gliding available in the beginning, my main human(yes I know, very boring, but I still love her the most) mesmer did lots of wall crawling at the time to avoid being squashed by big enemy groups. I've played A LOT on my own, which was weird considering that you always needed a group to be able to proceed to new areas in GW...

I've been in some guilds before, of course, but they are not really playing anymore (though with some, I created great friendships).

Due to studies, life changes and what not, I have not been able to play much myself the last two years.

But, I have been getting myself together again, picking up the game recently, and enjoying it very much. My Skyscale is a real luxury and I can't wait for Catha to come out.

Therefore, I would like to throw myself out here and see if I can find a more active guild.

About me:

- I've been playing for a long time, but I've always kept my own pace.

- I'm never to shy to talk to people in communication apps (Teamspeak, Discord, Skype, etc etc).

- I'm always willing to help people out with their story line or tagging along in PVE if I am not doing anything else myself at the time.

- I don't do PVP, as I just don't seem to like it.

- I haven't played WVW in ages and can't hold it out any longer than an hour or so.

- I have done raids, but I can't really stick to guilds' raiding schedules (and remembering the mechanics very well).

- I don't mind doing some dungeons or fractals for an hour or two. I'm not sure how much Agony I can take on, so not sure about the level of Fractals.

- I have many characters on lvl 80 and races to play with. But my main human mesmer still gets the most love (and has all WP's etc).

- I'm still an average player, so I do die in the game too from time to time (just to prevent expectations of thinking I might be some OP god-like player 'cause I'm a veteran).

What am I looking for:

- I medium to large sized guild (like from 50 players and on, or so...).

- A guild who knows that people have lives outside of GW2 ( I can already say that I will not be available for guild runs and raid hours and so on, on weekly basis, that's just not possible for me).

- NA, SEA or EU time zoned, it doesn't matter (due to my irregular play hours and since I play a lot on my own now anyway) as long as the guild is open to it as well.

- American, Asian, African, European, male, female, them/they, alien... I don't care one bit, as long as you're friendly but can also have a laugh from time to time (I'm a Dutch female who doesn't mind some self-deprecation either, so you know).

- There's a guild hall with... ....stuff in it (I'm not really sure what fancy things there are in guild halls nowadays...).

- People who like to join me with my story or PVE things (I might be a weird one in this, but I like to do my story parts with other people).

Well, that's about it really. If you have any questions or think I would be a fit for your guild, let me know!

You can also dm me in-game, of course. ^^

... I wonder if someone will even read all of this, lol ...

Byeeee!

Greetings Eucalypta,

If you're on a NA server, you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small (approx 55 members), 18+, casual/semi-casual, social and close-knit, PvE family on Tarnished Coast. As long as you're on a NA-based server, you'll be able to tag along with us in our adventures; we don't do any serious participation in WvsW. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from a variety of other time zones as well. We try to have a mix of scheduled events and random things during the week according to what folks want to do. We also love helping both new and returning players get back on their feet.

**We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask.** *We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless. We gladly teach any content we're doing and take as much time as necessary so that everyone understands when we explain what's going on during the adventure.*

**We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.**

*We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.*

**We do not demand 100% representation.**

*It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.*

**We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.**

*We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked. We also do our best to accommodate everyone's varying needs whether they have a mental or physical disorder/illness going on. *

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please visit our [Recruitment Listing](https://tinyurl.com/y3ftq2ge) and [Guild Website](https://www.thegryphonsaerie.com).

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact either myself, Silverfyre.4836, sonofall.6757, or BoopSanders.6025 in game and we'll do our best to answer them.