Tengu possible next playable race?

i think it will be tengu as there where tengu in cantha as well back in gw1 factions.

possibly the race arrives with cantha therefore.

just hope they will have nice facial design and look like dangerous eagles not like the ones we have ingame like mushi mushi mushi birds...

of they look like mushi mushi birds can directly leave it. we are fashion wars not mushi wars.

If they figure out a way to introduce them in a way they reuse armor and voice lines then I'm all for a new race.

But if they can't then I'd say It'd be better to focus on parts of the game that need attention like raids/pvp/wvw since creating a whole new race from scratch and redoing every previous voiceline, outfit and armor would be intense and expensive work for just one race.

If we get a new race with EoD, then tengu seem like the most likely candidate (I'd personally say that the largos are the next most likely). But that is a big 'if'. They've talked before about how much work a hypothetical new race would be, but it's conceivable that they've decided the work would be worth it, or that they've managed to streamline some things that would make it easier. But I wouldn't pin all your hopes on it.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> We're never getting a new race unless it is just another humanoid, like the dwarves. They won't dump assets into outfitting all the armor in the game to fit Tengu.

Dwarves would be awesome but they went into hiding after gw1 and were presumed dead I thought? Also Tengu wouldnt require much armor updates I imagine?

I said before I stopped playing that, if they introduce a new race I'd come back for a min of 3 years. It's been, like 2 years so far.

My first pick would be Tengu but if they gave us Kodan, Largos or Dwarves, I'd accept that too. If they did something crazy like Skritt, I'd just be floored with glee. If they gave us more than one, I don't know what I'd do with myself. I think I'd prefer 1 human-like race and 1 non-human (hopefully to appease as many prospecting players as possible) but I'm not difficult to please in that regard.

> @"Legend of Rogue.5394" said:

> > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > We're never getting a new race unless it is just another humanoid, like the dwarves. They won't dump assets into outfitting all the armor in the game to fit Tengu.

>

> Dwarves would be awesome but they went into hiding after gw1 and were presumed dead I thought? Also Tengu wouldnt require much armor updates I imagine?

Just _every_ set of armor out there probably :lol:

> @"Legend of Rogue.5394" said:

> > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > We're never getting a new race unless it is just another humanoid, like the dwarves. They won't dump assets into outfitting all the armor in the game to fit Tengu.

>

> Dwarves would be awesome but they went into hiding after gw1 and were presumed dead I thought? Also Tengu wouldnt require much armor updates I imagine?

Guess you have not played the dragon response missions?

The dwarfs are neither what you said in your post.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Legend of Rogue.5394" said:

> > > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > > We're never getting a new race unless it is just another humanoid, like the dwarves. They won't dump assets into outfitting all the armor in the game to fit Tengu.

> >

> > Dwarves would be awesome but they went into hiding after gw1 and were presumed dead I thought? Also Tengu wouldnt require much armor updates I imagine?

>

> Guess you have not played the dragon response missions?

>

> The dwarfs are neither what you said in your post.

I havent nope