This is evil. What the flip is this pvp match

wilykcat.5864

There is 6 total players and the battleground is very small. Me being new to pvp expecially this mode called "Team Deathmatch" is so hard to play. I've done it twice and it is not cool because each team I get put on gets killed in one shot on our spawn by the enemy team which is so strong that all of our hits deal no damage.

I have a feeling that me winning a match is nonexistent. Time to forfeit pvp until the normal battlegrounds that I'm used to with 10 total players come back.

> @"wilykcat.5864" said:

> I dont get how this new pvp mode works, how to win, and how not to instantly die due to enemy player.

You play thief right? I made a pacifist thief build just for you: [gw2skills.net/editor/?PawAgiVlFwEZbsLGJeeTWrTA-zZwOlMFB9KEyYB0xEQHDA](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PawAgiVlFwEZbsLGJeeTWrTA-zZwOlMFB9KEyYB0xEQHDA)

Very sustain. 0 Damage. Bunker thief. Probably the hardest class to make a pacifist build for.

Spam death blossom in melee range. Spam dodge as randomly as possible when outside of melee and dagger 4 to harass people into going back into melee range.

Can swap out specifics like sigils, rune, utils, and traits to your liking.

Namaste ? This will stop those brutish mesmers