Why is this game so bad in terms of PvP

Khalgir.3862

Inb4 thread deleted...

But tbh, is combat the only feature gw2 has better than other mmos? I mean, yeah, combat system in gw2 is good, but i dunno if its better, its just different. I feel like most ppl that say 'oh, ah, gw2 combat is so much better, dont even compare it to others' are kinda biased and said by ppl that didnt achieve or get into PvP in other games to high level. Just like ppl saying that LoL is much better than Dota, only because they feel overwhelmed by the UI and dont even try to understand how it works. Personally havent played ESO, but games like GW1, WoW, BnS, BDO, NwN and some others and I can assure you that there are games that are not gw2 that have combat on really enjoyable level (just without dodge mechanic and being dynamic in different matter).

Because PvP in MMOs is not something that ever really works as a focus. The sad thing is that this game has one of the better PvP systems out there, or at least gives it a reason to be around (things like the combat/death logs, the reward tracks and unique skins), but even then it's still bad.

Of course, that should also be in indicator of how well those other game's PvP scenes perform...which is likely even worse.