Stability Corruptible

Lionwait.4815

In an ideal world stability, quickness and resistance would not be boons, but instead effects like superspeed and alacrity. As well, resistance would only reduce condition damage, not negate it entirely (soft control effects would still be negated). All three of those boons are infrequent enough on most classes.

That way those effects would not be corruptible, but could not be affected by an increase of boon duration or as easily be stacked for duration.

In the warriors-spam-elite, necros-faceroll-'f'keys meta I do feel stability should be a little more reliable. It would help bring actual engagements back to the meta, and cut back on this toilet bowl crap.

I'm all for anything that cuts back on the CC spam. Nobody on either side of the fight finds that fun.

~ Kovu

> @Hitman.5829 said:

> No, with all the necros running in WvW corrupting boons is already an issue.

> We don't want pirate ship wars 2, we don't want range wars 2, we don't want condition wars 2.

what is the alternative too pirate ship? it was all the years BRAINLESS YOLO PUSH WHILE SPAMMING AA while boonsharing every boon permanently to the group. thats retarded. the current anti boonshare meta is the heaven on gw2-earth.

i dont want boonwars2, i dont want brainless yolo push ballmeta wars2, i dont want retarded every class can 10million secs invul cast wars2!

> @Zero.3871 said:

> > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > No, with all the necros running in WvW corrupting boons is already an issue.

> > We don't want pirate ship wars 2, we don't want range wars 2, we don't want condition wars 2.

>

> what is the alternative too pirate ship? it was all the years BRAINLESS YOLO PUSH WHILE SPAMMING AA while boonsharing every boon permanently to the group. thats kitten. the current anti boonshare meta is the heaven on gw2-earth.

>

> i dont want boonwars2, i dont want brainless yolo push ballmeta wars2, i dont want kitten every class can 10million secs invul cast wars2!

Your hyperbole aside, not going to lie, mindless #yolo pushes were a lot funner than what we have now.

Just sayin'

~ Kovu

Absiolutely strogn now..

Stability should be changed into an unstrippable, uncorruptable, unstealable EFFECT, this would make balancing in this game again a bit more fair and skilsl which give you stability in the current balance stat of this game, not such a huge joke, liek for example Dagger Storm, which can be immedeately stop by just a boon corrupt fair with a fear or, turnign this elite skill into the greatest joke ever ....