Clarification on wyvern

StickerHappy.8052

> @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> Is the wing buffet skill a KB or a launch? I know the tooltip says its a KB but kinda functions like a launch like Overcharged shot and Updraft? Or is it supposed to knockback downed people on a node? The description also says its a launch. -_-

Its a knockbacking launch. It functions like a launch and it pushes back.

> @InsaneQR.7412 said:

> > @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> > Is the wing buffet skill a KB or a launch? I know the tooltip says its a KB but kinda functions like a launch like Overcharged shot and Updraft? Or is it supposed to knockback downed people on a node? The description also says its a launch. -_-

>

> Its a knockbacking launch. It functions like a launch and it pushes back.

Just tested with the pet, it's wing buffet doesn't push the downed. Your Wing Buffet in Beastmode does tho. So this a bug?

> @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> > @InsaneQR.7412 said:

> > > @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> > > Is the wing buffet skill a KB or a launch? I know the tooltip says its a KB but kinda functions like a launch like Overcharged shot and Updraft? Or is it supposed to knockback downed people on a node? The description also says its a launch. -_-

> >

> > Its a knockbacking launch. It functions like a launch and it pushes back.

>

> Just tested with the pet, it's wing buffet doesn't push the downed. Your Wing Buffet in Beastmode does tho. So this a bug?

Which one? :)

I hope they don't change that on the wyvern, having it push the downed would be annoying, kind of like Bearbow rangers in PVE pushing mobs away with longbow, annoying as fuck. So, wyvern is fine as is.