Looking to transfer servers

Orion.1840

Ever since start of the game i've been in Aurora Glade, but its one of the deadest servers when it comes to wvw. This didn't use to be a problem for me as i liked to roam around but now even roaming is dead. I am therefore looking to join a new server, but i have no idea what the current state of each server is. So my question is basically: what are the differences between EU servers? (as in mentality, quality of zergs, quality in roaming, good guilds) This may be a bit vague but i hope to be able to make a choice :)

> @Orion.1840 said:

> Ever since start of the game i've been in Aurora Glade, but its one of the deadest servers when it comes to wvw. This didn't use to be a problem for me as i liked to roam around but now even roaming is dead. I am therefore looking to join a new server, but i have no idea what the current state of each server is. So my question is basically: what are the differences between EU servers? (as in mentality, quality of zergs, quality in roaming, good guilds) This may be a bit vague but i hope to be able to make a choice :)

ping. you may lag in eu vs na. mentality - eu not much different. just different languages

> @Sovereign.1093 said:

> > @Orion.1840 said:

> > Ever since start of the game i've been in Aurora Glade, but its one of the deadest servers when it comes to wvw. This didn't use to be a problem for me as i liked to roam around but now even roaming is dead. I am therefore looking to join a new server, but i have no idea what the current state of each server is. So my question is basically: what are the differences between EU servers? (as in mentality, quality of zergs, quality in roaming, good guilds) This may be a bit vague but i hope to be able to make a choice :)

>

> ping. you may lag in eu vs na. mentality - eu not much different. just different languages

>

hmmm I dont think he thought about changing region..?

Well, I have an account on deso and on GH which linked to piken.

Both are good for roamers. But I would say stay with AG for now. They are linked to Gandara which is good place to roam. They have quality in almost every aspect of what you said.

Thanks for your input! I don't mind staying on AG for a while longer but i do want to move eventually as i don't want to be dependent on the servers i get linked with. Gandara, Piken and GH all seem like good options, but since gandara and piken have been full for a while i'll have to either wait till i can transfer there or choose GH

Problem is, the servers with more WvW players are all FULL and you can not tranfer there. Servers that are open, and are linked to larger servers, are all pretty much empty, and amount of action depends on which full server they have been linked to. After last relink everyone is transfering into Blacktide because they are linked to FSP and will win every match for next 2 months, same time transfering off the WSR because they used to be linked to FSP and were winning every match for last 2 months, but are now linked to other 2 empty servers.

Also, quality of fights and overall fun depends not only which server you are, but also which 2 servers you are fighting this week. And these change every week so one week you could be fighting 2 servers who only run around in one big megablob or only do nightcap and then upgrade the keeps and defend T3 keeps whole day. Next week you could be facing 4 guild groups handholding each other every evening. I kind of doubt you are able to find much better servers easily compared to your current Gandara+ AG link. I don't have any bright memories from our matches against Gandara so I can not actually comment about their ability to fight (or PPT).