How Do YOU Slot Your Awesome & Unique Infusions?

The problem: You are a super cool dude/dudette with a totally bodacious infusion with a unique aura that you want everyone to see, but you also have different sets of equipment with different stats.

I'm talking Moto's Red and Blue infusion levels of cool. The kind of effect only the best of the best at slamming their heads against a brick wall repeatedly can obtain.

But where oh where do you equip your infusion(s)? It seems I am forever doomed to pay an extraction fee each time I flip to a different stat set, or perhaps the ultimate solution, is to make a legendary trinket.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> Came in here to ask, is there any infusions that make you look like a ghost?

It's not an infusion, but the [strawberry Ghost](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strawberry_Ghost "Strawberry Ghost") food item has a chance to grant a ghostly/transparent effect to your character for 5 minutes when consumed. They're very plentiful and cheap on the TP. I have a few characters that run around with a stack in their inventories to play around with the effect.

> @Esterie.7409 said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > Came in here to ask, is there any infusions that make you look like a ghost?

>

> It's not an infusion, but the [strawberry Ghost](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strawberry_Ghost "Strawberry Ghost") food item has a chance to grant a ghostly/transparent effect to your character for 5 minutes when consumed. They're very plentiful and cheap on the TP. I have a few characters that run around with a stack in their inventories to play around with the effect.

I have a few of those. Never seemed to make me a ghost though. Not sure why it won't work for me.

> @Amasoful.2690 said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > Came in here to ask, is there any infusions that make you look like a ghost?

>

> There is the Omnomberry Ghost food that makes you a ghost.

>

> http://i.imgur.com/q3p7vGS.jpg

Okay, those sure work.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > @Esterie.7409 said:

> > > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > > Came in here to ask, is there any infusions that make you look like a ghost?

> >

> > It's not an infusion, but the [strawberry Ghost](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strawberry_Ghost "Strawberry Ghost") food item has a chance to grant a ghostly/transparent effect to your character for 5 minutes when consumed. They're very plentiful and cheap on the TP. I have a few characters that run around with a stack in their inventories to play around with the effect.

>

> I have a few of those. Never seemed to make me a ghost though. Not sure why it won't work for me.

>

I don't know what the exact % chance of the ghostly appearance is, but sometimes I need to consume 20+ before I see the effect.

I generally use legendary rarity backpacks for cosmetic infusions.

That way i can change the combinations without extractors and i am not bound to a specific armorweight.

The drawback is, that i can only combine two different infusions at a time, but thats perfectly fine with me, since it quickly gets to the point where the pixel fiesta is too much for me.

> @Geisterlicht.6083 said:

> I generally use legendary rarity backpacks for cosmetic infusions.

> That way i can change the combinations without extractors and i am not bound to a specific armorweight.

> The drawback is, that i can only combine two different infusions at a time, but thats perfectly fine with me, since it quickly gets to the point where the pixel fiesta is too much for me.

Oh, of course! I don't know how that slipped my mind. I've even been farming for ad-infinitum. Thanks man!