[EU] looking for an EU guild

krixis.9538

i play a dead eye rifle thied because i enjoy the playstyle and i finally get to use my predator rifle propperly :D .

anyway im looking for a nice well rounded guild as i do enjoy pve and i love wvw as a deadeye thief.

so who am i. my name is dean i am 29 and from the UK. i have a full time job and recently quit WoW having played it since 2005, now i have also played gw2 since it launched when i was not raiding in wow, so ive seen every change made since the beta to now.

my gear is full zerk ascended gear with +7 power +7 ar in slots with a total of 150 AR and lvl 93 fractal.

why do i play a deadeye rifle. i love to snipe in games, esp in third person. the mechanics are simple and the dmg is actually not that bad once you get used to it and have a goods group set up in fractals.

im not looking for a super hardcore guild just one that understands that not every 1 cares for the meta and accepts non meta is a viable playstyle. alot of guilds confuse the word viable and the word optimal (viable being it works and optimal being the best). 12 years of raiding high end guilds in wow has taught me that viable is still a raid boss kill just not as "optimal" as others.

anyway if any one out there is after a high exp mmo veteran who has 12 years of raid xp (be it in another game) then reply here or add me ingame krixis.9538

just to make it clear i dont care for the meta and play the way i like and enjoy. all raids in this game can be done with non meta builds. it just needs the right mind set and understanding to do it. in time the playerbase will understand this.

:)