Your balance patch wish list

Elxdark.9702

The only thing I wish for the Thief, is that this class needs to become again more fun to play. Over the last years Anet continously watered down the trademark gameplaymechancis of the thief more and more, that the class itself has become a shadow of its former unique past.

The class needs to be reiterated to some point, because by now it completely has lost all of its design focus and has been watered down by anets changes into nothingness, with absolutely no real trademark features anymore, which give players a good reason to exactly play the thief class, and not maybe instead class X with its spec Y, which does this and that all already better, than actually the thief, who was originally from release of the game intentially the best class originalyl for these things by design, andn ot some elite specs of some totally different core classes .

The game is a total mess since june 2015 and the upcoming patch wont change anything , until ANet gets finalyl their heads out of the sand, stop playing ostrichs and get the guts to make finalyl the needed groundshaking fundamentdal gameplay mechanic changes, that this game needs to get back on track for game balancve, whre also its gameplay mechancis stay up to date with all the changes they do make to skills and traits as also newly added content, like new E-Specs thatadd more content, which needs to be reconsidered also in the whole balance aspects of all core classes and the first set of specs also as well too.

Playing Thief in GW2 back in 2012/13 made way..wayy WAY more fun, than it does actually right now in 2017 5 years later ... , because that was the time, where still all combat system relvant mechanics were mostly still intact ands balanced around each other, where ANet hasn't ignored 90% of it to keep balanced as well.

> @Orpheal.8263 said:

> The only thing I wish for the Thief, is that this class needs to become again more fun to play. Over the last years Anet continously watered down the trademark gameplaymechancis of the thief more and more, that the class itself has become a shadow of its former unique past.

>

> The class needs to be reiterated to some point, because by now it completely has lost all of its design focus and has been watered down by anets changes into nothingness, with absolutely no real trademark features anymore, which give players a good reason to exactly play the thief class, and not maybe instead class X with its spec Y, which does this and that all already better, than actually the thief, who was originally from release of the game intentially the best class originalyl for these things by design, andn ot some elite specs of some totally different core classes .

>

> The game is a total mess since june 2015 and the upcoming patch wont change anything , until ANet gets finalyl their heads out of the sand, stop playing ostrichs and get the guts to make finalyl the needed groundshaking fundamentdal gameplay mechanic changes, that this game needs to get back on track for game balancve, whre also its gameplay mechancis stay up to date with all the changes they do make to skills and traits as also newly added content, like new E-Specs thatadd more content, which needs to be reconsidered also in the whole balance aspects of all core classes and the first set of specs also as well too.

>

> Playing Thief in GW2 back in 2012/13 made way..wayy WAY more fun, than it does actually right now in 2017 5 years later ... , because that was the time, where still all combat system relvant mechanics were mostly still intact ands balanced around each other, where ANet hasn't ignored 90% of it to keep balanced as well.

You know for all that you said; you really didn't say anything because it was all generalizations with no details thrown in on how it was watered down. I still don't know what you want.

D/E changes I like to see:

When you mark a target it can not be interrupted by another action **you** take i.e. if you perform an attack it doesnt cancel your action but your mark can still be interrupted by enemies stuns. The reason is, because of lag it sometimes takes 5s to put a mark on target (very frustrating) while this is happening you are prevented from performing other actions, else you inadvertently cancel your mark.

When you attempt to mark a target and it gets LoS you are instead unable to place mark on target until you get los. I dont think it should warrant a 5s intterupted action penalty because its not instant cast/hit anyway.

The time it takes to mark a target is either reduced to **actually** be the tooltip 0.5s or halved from what it is now it because it can take a LOT longer than 1/2s to place a mark while preventing you from attacking also.

I like the suggestion someone made that malice doesnt disappear when you defeat an enemy/lose your mark instead it decays after being ooc. This makes DJ and malice dependant skills more effective against a large group of small enemies.

I like it if Fire for effect range threshold was removed so you can stand in melee range and still buff allies this also makes the skill synergies better with peripheral vision. The radius could also be increased too.

Rifle:

Kneel should be a profession skill.

Dodge roll and DJ dont share the same skill slot.

DJ should be usable even when standing.

Brutal Aim/Deadly aim pierces.

Double tap/3rb initiative cost reduced to 3.

Im thinking remove the might generation from doubletap/3rb (this is very similar to how unload is anyway) and give it a flat 30% dmg boost. This would make it perform better in a group environment when someone is else is providing a group buff, while not losing dps without being able to generate might. Alternatively, it deal more dmg the less HP the enemy has if you wanted the dmg to ramp up overtime.

These are big changes

Make it so kneeling doest cost any intiative happens faster (1/4s would be ok) even if this comes at the cost of stealth/20% crit chance. One of the biggest reasons I dont use the rifle is the lack of mobility. Skills still benefit when kneeling though.

Pistol:

replace body shoot with a new ability ricochet shot which does 66% dmg of unload to 3 targets within 240 radius. This means twice the damage of unload when there are 3 enemies and provides the weapon set with aoe.

SB: maybe make this set a condition dmg+range one. Just needs viable dps numbers.

I'm not to keen on deadeye but then i haven't played it a lot. However id love to see these changes to core thief:

-Make C&D unblockable, I wouldn't even mind a damage reduction from it if they made it unblockable.

-Make the initiative gain from trickery base line. This would allow the use of other trait lines. At the moment I feel trickery is a must just because of the initiative gain.

-remove the 1 sec cool down from backstab.

-Put the fall damage trait back where it used to be before last balance patch.

I know I can keep dreaming but worth a try :)

> @TiNG.3964 said:

> I'm not to keen on deadeye but then i haven't played it a lot. However id love to see these changes to core thief:

>

> -Make C&D unblockable, I wouldn't even mind a damage reduction from it if they made it unblockable.

> -Make the initiative gain from trickery base line. This would allow the use of other trait lines. At the moment I feel trickery is a must just because of the initiative gain.

> -remove the 1 sec cool down from backstab.

> -Put the fall damage trait back where it used to be before last balance patch.

>

> I know I can keep dreaming but worth a try :)

>

>

I'd love to see a C&D buff, sadly I don't think they are going to. They had the opportunity last balance patch when they buffed sword so I don't think they are going to buff anything else for core thief.

Also It's almost a fact that they are going to focus on the PoF elites before doing something to core/HoT specs for at least 2 patches more.

> I'd love to see a C&D buff, sadly I don't think they are going to. They had the opportunity last balance patch when they buffed sword so I don't think they are going to buff anything else for core thief.

>

> Also It's almost a fact that they are going to focus on the PoF elites before doing something to core/HoT specs for at least 2 patches more.

Sadly I agree. There more likely to mess up core thief even more than they already have but I can dream for the day I get these changes :)

Tbh I don't see any significant buffs Inc for deadeye, probably some small buff to stolen skills, However I would have a guess that daredevil might get nerfed. Will probably see a nerf to condi daredevil because its over performing in PvE and is so cancerous in pvp.

However I think it is likely we will see a buff to sword and pistol autoattacks, might also see a buff to pistol 2 to make it a better condi weapon, that's just a stab in the dark though.

@ Doctor:

I hope, you wont regret it later by asking me for more details ... but to say the least, I simply didn't have had the tiem to write at that moment a big essay full of details

However, if you want to have more details, here you go:

Balance Changes I want for the overall Thief Class including its Specializations:

**General Changes to Core Thief:**

- Baseline Offhand Sword added with its few new Skills this will add (2 Offhand Skills + 3 Dual Skills = +5 Skills from adding baseline OH Sword)

- Baseline Longbow added to Thief to improve the build diversity this way for this Class a bit more and to provide a core class based alternative to DE's Rifle

- Prepareness made baseline

- Core Thief Steal Skills getting merged where possible to make space for better, more useful Steal SKilsl and give each class more diversity on Steal Skills, instead of stealing always the same things from enemies. So increasing the total amount of possible Steal Skills significantly. Practically doubling to trippling it.

- Make Shortbow lesser utility and more a viable ranged weapon, that becomes equal to Pistols, by changing its AoE skills to become more dangerous, giving it a strong signal skill that you will want to avoid beign hit too often with, and that forces you more to change your position, thus making SB also especially in PvP for holding spots more useful and not only to switch fast your own position only

- Add in general to the Core Thief alot more Boon Steal and Trap Control Abilities to make in general the Thief far more resistant against any kind of Trap Play..you can fool around maybe any other classes with Traps, by a Thief should laugh over anybody, who tries to trick them with Traps and in fact shoudl be able to turn their Traps agaisnt themself! when playing even self a Trapper Build. Thiefs should be able to see Enemy Traps, while other Classes not, except maybe the Engineer with its Goggle Utility Skill.

- Merge underwhelming Utility Skills together among all categories and use the crated space to add useful new Utility Skilsl that give the Thief more Build Diversity

- Redesign all Thief Skills as good as possible to the point, that significantly much more of them become useable underwater as well, SKilsl which can#t be redesigned get removed and replaced with complete new Skills, which will work everywhere.

- Add to the Thief like for all Classes their missing Healing, Utility and Elite Skills, so that all CLasses have for all Skill Types also Skills in their categories. For Thief as example is missing a Healing Trap, a Signet Elite Skill and also a Trap Elite Skill.

- Rebalancing of all its Underwater Weapon Skills (but this will be kept for later with an Underwater Expansion I guess)

- For Sword specifically I'd make Pistol Whip not rooting you, after the Stun Attack, you should be able to move and decide foryourself, when you want to burst with the Multi Strike Part. I'd change Tactical Strike from Blindness to Confusion Stacks and Stun instead of Daze and make it hit stronger if hit from behind and always 100% critical.

- Infiltrators Strike I'd make steal Boons and cure 1 more Condition, increase therefore its Initiative Cost to 4. This making S/D stronger at Boon Stealing, while giving S/X also now an option to steal boons

- Flanking Strike id make give Vigor, when using it successfully for evading atacks and deal Blindness when hitting foes from behind with it.

- For Dagger specificaly I'd make Backstab deal increased damage, when hit either from the back, or the sides, and rename the skill into "Assassination" and unblockable and guaranteed critical, when hit from behind and let it grant you now Might, Fury and Quickness, if you down foes with this skill. Even for a logner duration, if you actually kill foes with this attack including then also Resistance for some time.

- Heartseeker would I increase in range from 450 to 600 and let its Bonus Damage ramp up quicker in more steps. Above 70%, Above 60%,. Above 50% and so on, down to under 30%, what wil help this skill as part of Power Builds to become faster more dangerous and quicker deadlier for fleeing foes that get catched by it from the frontside dealing a little extra bonus damage, if you hit from the front and frontal attacks are now unblockable, if you have boons on.

- Death Blossoms Evade frame getting fixed finally to a 100% evade frame that covers its complete animation time and its Condition changed from Bleeding to Torment and additional Confusion Stacks, when successfully evading enemy attacks with it. and increasign the amount ot target hits from 3 to 5.

- Shadow Shot gets its Initiative Costs increased to 5, but its range increased to 1200, therefore is the skill now blockable/reflectable ending up you and your enemy switching positions when being reflected to you.

- For Pistol I'd say specifically merge Body Shot with Head Shot as new Head Shot that stuns and causes confusions and replace Head Shot on Slot 4 with Ricochet as an Pistol AoE Skill similar to Trick Shot, but less bounces, stronger hits and steals boons.

- Remove Blackpowder and replace it with a new Pistol Skill, Pistol 5 (one that gives conditions from you to the enemy) is the reason why so many perma stealth thief trolls exist in GW2, The efficiency and usability of blackpowder needs to get reworked into an utility skill like Blinding Powder. on demand stealth shoudl come always at the cost of utility skill/traits slots and shouldn't come from weapon skills

___

**Healing Skills on Core Thief**

- Hide in Shadows should get its Recharge Decreased from 30 to 25 and grant instead of Regeneration now Resistance

- Signet of Malice should not only heal you passively, but also increase passively your Ferocity and be merged with the trait that heals extra for initiative points spent when using Weapon Skills. Its base heal shoukld be very slightly increasse, while its Recharge Time gets increased from 15 to 20

- Skelk Venom should rengenerate with the charges it gives you also additionally your Endurance and steal Boons.

- Withdraw needs its recharge tiem to be increased to 20s, but should be merged with Roll for Initiative and become a Stun Breaker and give back Initiative

- New Healing Trap: **Antitoxin Trap**. Heal yourself when setting it up and gain Protection and Resistance. Grants Regeneration and cures Torment, Poison, Weakness and Confusion, if a foe runs into it, while the foe gets damaged and its own Healing Skill disabled for its recharge time.

___

**Elite Skills on Core Thief**

- Daggerstorm - Change it back to its earlier version with longer Durations with 9 instead 6 Seconds. Make its daggers hit more accurately. Instead of the cripple effect it should deal Slow to foes and its range needs to be increased from 900 to 1200. Each hitting Dagger should now also have a small chance of stealing Boons, except Stability. When using this Skill you are now temporarely immune to Fear or any other hard CCs, as Stability will get replaced here now with an unremoveable Stability Effect instead of it being a Boon, so that yo u will defientely spin with this attack for its full duration, or until you manually stop it by using an other skill or using a dodge roll, or its duration runs out.

- Basilisk Venom - Removed from the Game and changed into Salamander Venom, causing Cripple, Burnings and stealing Boons

- Thieves Guild - Recharge Time reduced from 180s to 120s. Summons reduced back to 2, but duration and health of the summons increased by 50%, so that they last now for 45s instead of 30s. Thieves guild summosn now always 2 Thieves based on your Profession. If you play Core Thief = 2 Thieves (D/D/SB), if you play Daredevil = 2 Daredevils (Staff/ P/P), if you play DE, then 2 DEs (S/P/ Rifle) ect. with one always builded for melee and the other always builded for ranged combat

- New Elite Signet: **Signet of the Pilferer** Passive: When you steal, you always steal also a Skill from your Enemy, putting it to Recharge, which can also affect already recharging skills to begin recharging from anew. This Special Stolen Skill be useable for you then once. Increases also passively your Initiative Regen by 20% when you have a Stolen Skill on you. Active: Shadow Step Strike your target foe and steal up to 2 Boons from it. The enemy gets an effect, which will make the attacked target for as long the signet needs to recharge unable to regain these 2 stolen Boons again.

- New Elite Trap: **Sulfur Trap** Put up a Sulfur Trap, that damages foes which run into it and puts them onto Burning, Slow and Weakness. Turns underwater into Sulfur Mine, having basically the same effects as an underwater mine, which explodes if foes get too near to it where the sulfer becomes underwater into sulfurous acid.

___

Daredevil

- Give back Acrobatics all its positive better effects back, that it once had, before it got nerfed to death so that Daredevils traitline received a reason for its existance and give the daredevil traits its own reasons to take them instead of destroying a core traitline for the sake of the daredevil gameplay

- The Dodge Styles shoudl become integral part of the gameplay of the Daredevil and shold be changerable anytime in combat with their own recharge times, basically letting them functionate more like Elementalists Attunements, lettign the dodge styles have their very own effects on the combat stykle of the daredevils weapon skills

Haven't played DE long enough yet to have actually a strogn opinion over it, what actually needs all to change there, if at all, but one thign I dislike about it most is its silly kneel mechanics, instead of letting these mechanics rot as dumb grandmaster mechanics, where they dont make usage of its full potential and add two more dodge styles to the daredevil for F4 and F5. Grandmaster Traits for the Daredevil should affect more its mobility and its resistance agaisnt condition spam through more Resistance Boon access to be more a meele orientated in your face enemy that can withstand better incoming damaging conditions.

Thats it first for more "details", because most changes I'd do to the class comes practicalyl from out of the root of the problem - the Core Class Design of the thief, which is compeltely outdated for the current state of the games powercreeped "balance" in which the core thief didn't stay up to date with everythign, that Anet basically changed all around the Core Thief meanwhile, which is th reason why I said, Thief back in the 2012er/2013er years made alot more fun to play, because that was the time, where the thief design as of this class was way more balanced and in line with the whole combat system of this game, than it is right now...

> @Orpheal.8263 said:

> @ Doctor:

> I hope, you wont regret it later by asking me for more details ... but to say the least, I simply didn't have had the tiem to write at that moment a big essay full of details

> However, if you want to have more details, here you go:

>

> Balance Changes I want for the overall Thief Class including its Specializations:

>

> **General Changes to Core Thief:**

> - Baseline Offhand Sword added with its few new Skills this will add (2 Offhand Skills + 3 Dual Skills = +5 Skills from adding baseline OH Sword)

> - Baseline Longbow added to Thief to improve the build diversity this way for this Class a bit more and to provide a core class based alternative to DE's Rifle

> - Prepareness made baseline

> - Core Thief Steal Skills getting merged where possible to make space for better, more useful Steal SKilsl and give each class more diversity on Steal Skills, instead of stealing always the same things from enemies. So increasing the total amount of possible Steal Skills significantly. Practically doubling to trippling it.

> - Make Shortbow lesser utility and more a viable ranged weapon, that becomes equal to Pistols, by changing its AoE skills to become more dangerous, giving it a strong signal skill that you will want to avoid beign hit too often with, and that forces you more to change your position, thus making SB also especially in PvP for holding spots more useful and not only to switch fast your own position only

> - Add in general to the Core Thief alot more Boon Steal and Trap Control Abilities to make in general the Thief far more resistant against any kind of Trap Play..you can fool around maybe any other classes with Traps, by a Thief should laugh over anybody, who tries to trick them with Traps and in fact shoudl be able to turn their Traps agaisnt themself! when playing even self a Trapper Build. Thiefs should be able to see Enemy Traps, while other Classes not, except maybe the Engineer with its Goggle Utility Skill.

> - Merge underwhelming Utility Skills together among all categories and use the crated space to add useful new Utility Skilsl that give the Thief more Build Diversity

> - Redesign all Thief Skills as good as possible to the point, that significantly much more of them become useable underwater as well, SKilsl which can#t be redesigned get removed and replaced with complete new Skills, which will work everywhere.

> - Add to the Thief like for all Classes their missing Healing, Utility and Elite Skills, so that all CLasses have for all Skill Types also Skills in their categories. For Thief as example is missing a Healing Trap, a Signet Elite Skill and also a Trap Elite Skill.

> - Rebalancing of all its Underwater Weapon Skills (but this will be kept for later with an Underwater Expansion I guess)

> - For Sword specifically I'd make Pistol Whip not rooting you, after the Stun Attack, you should be able to move and decide foryourself, when you want to burst with the Multi Strike Part. I'd change Tactical Strike from Blindness to Confusion Stacks and Stun instead of Daze and make it hit stronger if hit from behind and always 100% critical.

> - Infiltrators Strike I'd make steal Boons and cure 1 more Condition, increase therefore its Initiative Cost to 4. This making S/D stronger at Boon Stealing, while giving S/X also now an option to steal boons

> - Flanking Strike id make give Vigor, when using it successfully for evading atacks and deal Blindness when hitting foes from behind with it.

> - For Dagger specificaly I'd make Backstab deal increased damage, when hit either from the back, or the sides, and rename the skill into "Assassination" and unblockable and guaranteed critical, when hit from behind and let it grant you now Might, Fury and Quickness, if you down foes with this skill. Even for a logner duration, if you actually kill foes with this attack including then also Resistance for some time.

> - Heartseeker would I increase in range from 450 to 600 and let its Bonus Damage ramp up quicker in more steps. Above 70%, Above 60%,. Above 50% and so on, down to under 30%, what wil help this skill as part of Power Builds to become faster more dangerous and quicker deadlier for fleeing foes that get catched by it from the frontside dealing a little extra bonus damage, if you hit from the front and frontal attacks are now unblockable, if you have boons on.

> - Death Blossoms Evade frame getting fixed finally to a 100% evade frame that covers its complete animation time and its Condition changed from Bleeding to Torment and additional Confusion Stacks, when successfully evading enemy attacks with it. and increasign the amount ot target hits from 3 to 5.

> - Shadow Shot gets its Initiative Costs increased to 5, but its range increased to 1200, therefore is the skill now blockable/reflectable ending up you and your enemy switching positions when being reflected to you.

> - For Pistol I'd say specifically merge Body Shot with Head Shot as new Head Shot that stuns and causes confusions and replace Head Shot on Slot 4 with Ricochet as an Pistol AoE Skill similar to Trick Shot, but less bounces, stronger hits and steals boons.

> - Remove Blackpowder and replace it with a new Pistol Skill, Pistol 5 (one that gives conditions from you to the enemy) is the reason why so many perma stealth thief trolls exist in GW2, The efficiency and usability of blackpowder needs to get reworked into an utility skill like Blinding Powder. on demand stealth shoudl come always at the cost of utility skill/traits slots and shouldn't come from weapon skills

> ___

> **Healing Skills on Core Thief**

> - Hide in Shadows should get its Recharge Decreased from 30 to 25 and grant instead of Regeneration now Resistance

> - Signet of Malice should not only heal you passively, but also increase passively your Ferocity and be merged with the trait that heals extra for initiative points spent when using Weapon Skills. Its base heal shoukld be very slightly increasse, while its Recharge Time gets increased from 15 to 20

> - Skelk Venom should rengenerate with the charges it gives you also additionally your Endurance and steal Boons.

> - Withdraw needs its recharge tiem to be increased to 20s, but should be merged with Roll for Initiative and become a Stun Breaker and give back Initiative

> - New Healing Trap: **Antitoxin Trap**. Heal yourself when setting it up and gain Protection and Resistance. Grants Regeneration and cures Torment, Poison, Weakness and Confusion, if a foe runs into it, while the foe gets damaged and its own Healing Skill disabled for its recharge time.

> ___

> **Elite Skills on Core Thief**

> - Daggerstorm - Change it back to its earlier version with longer Durations with 9 instead 6 Seconds. Make its daggers hit more accurately. Instead of the cripple effect it should deal Slow to foes and its range needs to be increased from 900 to 1200. Each hitting Dagger should now also have a small chance of stealing Boons, except Stability. When using this Skill you are now temporarely immune to Fear or any other hard CCs, as Stability will get replaced here now with an unremoveable Stability Effect instead of it being a Boon, so that yo u will defientely spin with this attack for its full duration, or until you manually stop it by using an other skill or using a dodge roll, or its duration runs out.

> - Basilisk Venom - Removed from the Game and changed into Salamander Venom, causing Cripple, Burnings and stealing Boons

> - Thieves Guild - Recharge Time reduced from 180s to 120s. Summons reduced back to 2, but duration and health of the summons increased by 50%, so that they last now for 45s instead of 30s. Thieves guild summosn now always 2 Thieves based on your Profession. If you play Core Thief = 2 Thieves (D/D/SB), if you play Daredevil = 2 Daredevils (Staff/ P/P), if you play DE, then 2 DEs (S/P/ Rifle) ect. with one always builded for melee and the other always builded for ranged combat

> - New Elite Signet: **Signet of the Pilferer** Passive: When you steal, you always steal also a Skill from your Enemy, putting it to Recharge, which can also affect already recharging skills to begin recharging from anew. This Special Stolen Skill be useable for you then once. Increases also passively your Initiative Regen by 20% when you have a Stolen Skill on you. Active: Shadow Step Strike your target foe and steal up to 2 Boons from it. The enemy gets an effect, which will make the attacked target for as long the signet needs to recharge unable to regain these 2 stolen Boons again.

> - New Elite Trap: **Sulfur Trap** Put up a Sulfur Trap, that damages foes which run into it and puts them onto Burning, Slow and Weakness. Turns underwater into Sulfur Mine, having basically the same effects as an underwater mine, which explodes if foes get too near to it where the sulfer becomes underwater into sulfurous acid.

> ___

> Daredevil

> - Give back Acrobatics all its positive better effects back, that it once had, before it got nerfed to death so that Daredevils traitline received a reason for its existance and give the daredevil traits its own reasons to take them instead of destroying a core traitline for the sake of the daredevil gameplay

> - The Dodge Styles shoudl become integral part of the gameplay of the Daredevil and shold be changerable anytime in combat with their own recharge times, basically letting them functionate more like Elementalists Attunements, lettign the dodge styles have their very own effects on the combat stykle of the daredevils weapon skills

>

> Haven't played DE long enough yet to have actually a strogn opinion over it, what actually needs all to change there, if at all, but one thign I dislike about it most is its silly kneel mechanics, instead of letting these mechanics rot as kitten grandmaster mechanics, where they dont make usage of its full potential and add two more dodge styles to the daredevil for F4 and F5. Grandmaster Traits for the Daredevil should affect more its mobility and its resistance agaisnt condition spam through more Resistance Boon access to be more a meele orientated in your face enemy that can withstand better incoming damaging conditions.

>

> Thats it first for more "details", because most changes I'd do to the class comes practicalyl from out of the root of the problem - the Core Class Design of the thief, which is compeltely outdated for the current state of the games powercreeped "balance" in which the core thief didn't stay up to date with everythign, that Anet basically changed all around the Core Thief meanwhile, which is th reason why I said, Thief back in the 2012er/2013er years made alot more fun to play, because that was the time, where the thief design as of this class was way more balanced and in line with the whole combat system of this game, than it is right now...

Much better. That is all I was asking since I now I have a basis of what you want and how it was. It seems you are very pvp focused with how you want the changes which I don't play since I am all about PvE, so I'll won't comment on the changes you want because they don't really effect PvE that much. :)

The probelem is we give people everthing and they earn nothing,in db its hell to try to get the pugs in ts3 or discord so we can fight.So if there not tag then no pips I say and the we comanders force them to use ts3 or discord so we can fight or they get nothing! Condi needs to be fixed,tougtness can be made so 50% of condi dps in stoped which well fix the overwelming players that have no skill at all but press1 and kill 50 people in a spot my fire!Anet please fix this your only buffing condi dps and soon people well stop playing or do you even care that skilled players quiet?