[Video] Power Bombing Reaper WvW / New Build Post Balance Update.

Lasiurus.4067

It seems to be a mop-up build that goes in when everybody's below 50% health (for 20% more damage via trait), which makes it completely pointless.

In this "massive spike" meta Zergs have two states:

1) Over 50% Health and,

2) Respawning.

[edit]It's been this way since the pre-HoT Stability nerf.

One thing i did notice: he had some impressive burst for about 3-4 seconds, then some slick video editting as his shroud ran out and the video moved on to the next clip. What happened once shroud ran out? I bet he got plastered each and every time. this video does show how fast shroud lasts though. I played a power reaper just like this. For 3-4 seconds it looks impressive, then your a rally bot for the other team unless you are very far from the front line when shroud ends.

Not sure what server you play on either, but on mine there was no way to perform a push like these and not have 100s of red circles of condi crap, along with your standard 20+ scrouges corrupting your 8-9 boons and might stacks into condis. No way those boons would last 3-4 seconds with the number of scourages around, at least on the T1 server. And with all those condi aoes, your shroud would last 2, maybe 3 seconds.

And those big numbers are accumulative hits totals, not one massive hit.

> @mulzi.8273 said:

> One thing i did notice: he had some impressive burst for about 3-4 seconds, then some slick video editting as his shroud ran out and the video moved on to the next clip. What happened once shroud ran out? I bet he got plastered each and every time. this video does show how fast shroud lasts though. I played a power reaper just like this. For 3-4 seconds it looks impressive, then your a rally bot for the other team unless you are very far from the front line when shroud ends.

>

> Not sure what server you play on either, but on mine there was no way to perform a push like these and not have 100s of red circles of condi crap, along with your standard 20+ scrouges corrupting your 8-9 boons and might stacks into condis. No way those boons would last 3-4 seconds with the number of scourages around, at least on the T1 server. And with all those condi aoes, your shroud would last 2, maybe 3 seconds.

>

> And those big numbers are accumulative hits totals, not one massive hit.

>

I did not died at any of these fight. We won each fight. You can see that nearly all enemies are on downstate when if cut off videos.

It's not interesting to show a reaper spam 1 on downstate people. So I made a compilation of burst.

That's all, please stop being so salty.

> @Jski.6180 said:

> > @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > > @Draygo.9473 said:

> > > This build is not 20k dps. Thats a 20k burst, which has to be setup and is heavily telegraphed, and has a significant cooldown before it can be done again.

> >

> > Sorry but that's not a good excuse as to why there's yet another one shot skill in the game.

> > Seems bull kitten to me to constantly increase damage but not health pools.

>

> Wait why is this a bad thing? This is an active combat game not a tank and spank game you should get out of the way or dodge big burst atks. Its when you can do this in a sustane way is the problem and high light videos like this only show you one big hit but nothing about the after effects. Its condis that the real problem in that they do dmg like this with low cd.

Because it's a mmorpg not a fps game. The one shot skills amount to being head shots.

But hey if they want to put one shot skills in the game then give it to every single class.

> @SeranusGaming.7362 said:

> > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > Testing condition Scourge at the moment. It's even more broken, same DPS & 3 times more tanky/support...

>

> Do you have a video as well? If there is one thing about my Ranger that I don't like is that she's not really all that effective in WvW zergs.

I will upload one in few days :)

> @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > @SeranusGaming.7362 said:

> > > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > > Testing condition Scourge at the moment. It's even more broken, same DPS & 3 times more tanky/support...

> >

> > Do you have a video as well? If there is one thing about my Ranger that I don't like is that she's not really all that effective in WvW zergs.

>

> I will upload one in few days :)

Unacceptable! You must upload now!