What would you say you do here?

HazyDaisy.4107

Am still mostly solo roamer since 2012 , and try my best to keep up this "art and skill" as best as possible this game's horrible game balance stil makes it possible and allows to do and perform it ...

but the current state of this game forces me more and more to run permanently in small groups or zerges, just to stay alive longer ..which is really sad

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> Where are all these other Solo Artists? I haven't ran unto a solo player player in ages... Not even thieves are running alone anymore.

I did WvW briefly to get my Gift of Battle and wolf pet. The zerg was a bore. The first time I came, it was with a few guildies, and when we got fed up with tailing the pack, we went after small outposts together, and that was fun. When I went on later by myself, I went the same path, running to small, unguarded outposts, fighting the NPCs and claiming them, or trying to win the favor of the hylek and dredge before the enemy realized it was up for grabs. I frequently ran into other solos going the same path, and we became a small group of two or three or four briefly, but it was usually possible to grab an outpost alone. Of course, any time you run into an enemy group of any size you are toast, but sometimes you run across enemy solos and duke it out one-on-one.

I haven't been back to WvW for a few weeks, but I enjoyed what I did there, and will certainly play solo again next time I happen to feel like dropping in. It was pretty fun. I am clearly not the only one who feels the same.

I can proudly say that I earned a good share of my rank in wvw with horrible commanding of a semi afk server until it was merged with a bigger, slightly less afk server. Now I am a rally bot, wall repairer and die for said less afk server until people that have viable builds arrive at the camps and chase intruders way.^^

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > > Where are all these other Solo Artists? I haven't ran unto a solo player player in ages... Not even thieves are running alone anymore.

> >

> > Ahem.... also, remember that I'm on your special target list the next time we matchup.

>

> I doubt we'll even met on this links, unless DB suffer a unfortunate end and drop all the way to T4... CD is too heavy to carry.

/ taps watch

about that time for them to implode again isn't it?

> @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > > @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > > > Where are all these other Solo Artists? I haven't ran unto a solo player player in ages... Not even thieves are running alone anymore.

> > >

> > > Ahem.... also, remember that I'm on your special target list the next time we matchup.

> >

> > I doubt we'll even met on this links, unless DB suffer a unfortunate end and drop all the way to T4... CD is too heavy to carry.

>

> / taps watch

> about that time for them to implode again isn't it?

What was the name of that dude that talked about Toxic Implosions of CD? We need him to tell us more again.