dark combo fields

Tadsoul.6951

I suggest to change the leap and blaster finisher to apply barrier instead of blind.

What values?

for the values of the barrier i'd say equal to or greater than the water field equalivalent.

why dark field?

I'd say dark, etheral and light field are energy based field.

chatoic energy, light energy, dark energy. Barrier is clearly a energy shield that protects you.

we have chasos armor, light aura and now we have barrier

why add it to a combo finisher

barrier is very exclusive at the moment, adding it to a combo finisher adds a **creative** way of getting more barrier

At first I thought this would be bad for reaper but dark fields are already useless. Maybe something like finishers apply torment.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> I would rather see a Dark Aura get added, siphoning life from attackers.

Don't whirl finishers lifesteal in dark fields?

> @ZyniX.3589 said:

> At first I thought this would be bad for reaper but dark fields are already useless. Maybe something like finishers apply torment.

>

> > @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > I would rather see a Dark Aura get added, siphoning life from attackers.

>

> Don't whirl finishers lifesteal in dark fields?

Yes... Whirl and Projectile finishers are Life Stealing attacks. Leap and Blast are AoE blinds. And tbf, the AoE blinds are even more useless than the AoE weakness from Blasting/Leaping in a poison field.

However, let's keep in mind that Light Aura came from a finisher that used to be AoE retaliation so, if it's effect are to be changed, it problably should be a enhanced version of the current one.

I'd say Dark Aura could be a thing and blind the attacker while stealing some life out of them (Just like Light Aura gives you retal and apply vulnerability) while Poison fields could have a Venom Aura that weaken the attacker and apply poison.