Remove "weakness" from the game

aelska.4609

> @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > @"Crystal Black.8190" said:

> > Resistance was fine when only rev could get it and it was somehow his only real defense to conditions because he lacks cleanse. I liked the idea of malyx with applying resistance and conditions on himself and then copying the conditions he had to targets, unfortunately it didn't made its way into the game.

>

> It DID make its way into the game and revs used to run around with perma resistance, but after sold enough copies of HoT they nerfed it because obviously they were broken.

>

> Then here we are with PoF when warrior got perma resistance to sell the expansion to the PvP wannabes again.

>

So the problem was the amount of resistance rather than mirroring conditions. I somehow doubt anyone buys this game because of its pvp. It would be nice to get an increase of pvp players but i doubt it works that way.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Crystal Black.8190" said:

> > @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > > @"Crystal Black.8190" said:

> > > Resistance was fine when only rev could get it and it was somehow his only real defense to conditions because he lacks cleanse. I liked the idea of malyx with applying resistance and conditions on himself and then copying the conditions he had to targets, unfortunately it didn't made its way into the game.

> >

> > It DID make its way into the game and revs used to run around with perma resistance, but after sold enough copies of HoT they nerfed it because obviously they were broken.

> >

> > Then here we are with PoF when warrior got perma resistance to sell the expansion to the PvP wannabes again.

> >

>

> So the problem was the amount of resistance rather than mirroring conditions. I somehow doubt anyone buys this game because of its pvp. It would be nice to get an increase of pvp players but i doubt it works that way.

In the past I'd completely disagree with you.

However these days only a misinformed PvP or RvR oriented player. Would buy GW2 just for PvP or RvR, because in both these two categories. GW2 is one of the worst in both areas.