Seriously can't wait for Tuesday

MrSilver.5269

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anet is in a bad position if they balance their new classes to be in same power level as hot and core ones alot of people wont like that, if they dont same, even worse they will lose customers either way why would i want to buy the shinny new expansion if all the classes have been nerfed to hell and back for example.

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> I have I wanna say over 2k hours on my necro. I can't stand the profession. Boring easy mode.

Everything is easy mode in PvE. In WvW and PvP not so much. Argument invalid

Stop hating on something that's just not your style of playing. (talking about necro not scourge)

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> I have I wanna say over 2k hours on my necro. I can't stand the profession. Boring easy mode.

if you are loosing a 4 vs 1, its not important which class anyone played, that only show that YOUR skill is terrible. NO class in this game is so overpowered that you cannot beat it in 4 vs 1. sry bro, but its just your l2p issue.

what class are you playing?

Just watched a bronze scout spellbreaker take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The spellbreaker didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our spellbreakers. If they are unbeatable, join them.

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> You can say it is a l2p all you want. We had a 8K, a 3K, and two 2Ks. We all know how to play. We all have been playing since release. We all have one of each profession completely unlocked and end game geared. I know you don't want to admit that your profession is op. But it is.

I agree to **scourge** beeing in a somewhat OP state but come on 4v1? really?

Tell core necros that they're OP lol.

elite spec =/= profession, at least in my book

Blah blah, WvWvW isn't even a major concern for this game, it doesn't make them money, PVE does, and if Scourges and Reapers are considered garbage for Raids then they will lose even more money because unhappy Necros do not reward a company with their Credit Cards that castrates them in PVE .

Speaking of Tuesday I'm sure the balance team will finally make Power Reapers 'Optimal' for end game PVE finally.

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

wvw isn't balanced, never was, never will be. Walk away from the necro. Use half of the other classes invulnerability skills. Play a spellbreaker. Really no need to lose against a scourge unless your a bad player

> @Lexan.5930 said:

> > @MrSilver.5269 said:

> > Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

>

> wvw isn't balanced, never was, never will be. Walk away from the necro. Use half of the other classes invulnerability skills. Play a spellbreaker. Really no need to lose against a scourge unless your a bad player

So your solution is to run away? Great advice.

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

Why do you have 2k hours on a profession you can't stand? Seems a weird sense of priority.

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> So your solution is to run away? Great advice.

Works for thieves =P

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> > @Lexan.5930 said:

> > > @MrSilver.5269 said:

> > > Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

> >

> > wvw isn't balanced, never was, never will be. Walk away from the necro. Use half of the other classes invulnerability skills. Play a spellbreaker. Really no need to lose against a scourge unless your a bad player

>

> So your solution is to run away? Great advice.

thats what 90% of gankers do anyway. disengage and come back woth full cds