Will I enjoy Guild Wars 2?

> @Razor.6392 said:

> > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > GW2 has one of the most in depth combat systems around, if you enjoy combat systems, you'll enjoy GW2.

>

> ...ruined by atrocious balance, power creep, faceroll and mindless spamming. But other than that, yes you'd be correct.

All of which could be fixed in one balance update... Hopefully. Till then you might as well ride the train and blow people up.

> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > @Razor.6392 said:

> > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > GW2 has one of the most in depth combat systems around, if you enjoy combat systems, you'll enjoy GW2.

> >

> > ...ruined by atrocious balance, power creep, faceroll and mindless spamming. But other than that, yes you'd be correct.

>

> All of which could be fixed in one balance update... Hopefully. Till then you might as well ride the train and blow people up.

you still have the same hope after almost 4 years..... ok.....

Play modded Skyrim. You will enjoy it far more. I know I do. Everything in an MMO is ultimately pointless and aimless as nothing you do has any lasting effect. Kill all the centaurs on the map? More will spawn and the humans will despawn. Don't kill the centaurs? The humans will respawn and the centaurs will despawn.

I was playing modded Skyrim but stopped after SE was released because I assumed there would be a fairly quick development cycle for the SKSE plugin. I was eventually give it another go... or maybe you're right and I should just continue from where I left off in the original version.

I may give Warframe a try.

If you like action MMORPG's then yes. If you played GW2 in the past you know how unique and entertaining the combat system plays. Sephiroth said it best.

> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> GW2 has one of the most in depth combat systems around, if you enjoy combat systems, you'll enjoy GW2.

GW2 is my favorite MMORPG of all time.