Merciless Weapons

I was looking for Merciless weapons and was wondering where they are. I looked and can't seem to find them. Maybe they're in the back of the Vaults, but it's closed off and I can't get there. I could buy it off of the trading post, but they're going for hundreds of gold right now. It would mean giving up on a legendary if I were to get a few weapons from there.

> @ParanoidKami.2867 said:

>I could buy it off of the trading post, but they're going for hundreds of gold right now. It would mean giving up on a legendary if I were to get a few weapons from there.

I'm afraid this is your only option at the moment. They'll appear on the vendors again eventually, or as a drop from Black Lion chests, but there's no way to know when.

> @ParanoidKami.2867 said:

> I was looking for Merciless weapons and was wondering where they are. I looked and can't seem to find them. Maybe they're in the back of the Vaults, but it's closed off and I can't get there. I could buy it off of the trading post, but they're going for hundreds of gold right now. It would mean giving up on a legendary if I were to get a few weapons from there.

They are also available in the Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock.

Good luck.