Power Reaper vs Curses Scourge

Vapour.7348

> @Rufo.3716 said:

> It's hard to do any kind of dmg with Reaper cuz shroud doesn't last long enough to do anything. When you do manage to hit it's good. It was better the old way than it is now.

ya, hitting hard as fucking rock but i can't stay in shroud longer then i use to and thats completely fucking up the play style to stay up in fights.(1600elo rated player) and i'll rather have the UP time on shroud lower back to what it was again if possible, maybe bring the dps down a bit to balance it out but at the moment they are actually in a worse spot now then they were(if you solo que), however it's possible to keep them up depending on the team you have during a random match up. IMO i wouldn't solo que as a reaper at the moment.

This is an awful change. I was pretty successful under the previous version, but there is no survivability now. It doesn't matter if the damage is higher if we are dead before it matters.

A Net, please remember how slow we are. We can't chase down or disengage like a Warrior can. In fact, now I just feel like a worse version of a GS Warrior.