Speed of Shadows gives superspeed

kKagari.6804

"On 10 sec CD" will translate in 1 or two seconds of superspeed, -30% shroud's CD will translate in more mobility/pressure potential/survival.

Better PvE rotations with reduced F1 CD, more pressure via Spiteful Spirit, more mobility via Death's Charge, better burst/shielding potential.

Even if after Devs keep empowering on enter/exit shroud's traits I don't think we'll see Shroud's CD reduction anymore.

> @kKagari.6804 said:

> I don't need a reduction, I think even 2 seconds of superspeed will be really good. Lets you disengage, lets you close distance. Lovely~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe your playstyle don't need a CD reduction but in the end the best way to close distance and disengage will be Death's Charge.

Maybe your suggestion could see the light on Relentless Pursuit as the Reaper trait line is the only place where we don't have on enter/exit/manifest traits.

Something like:

>**Relentless Pursuit**

>_Entering shroud grants superspeed for each condition affecting the reaper, Shroud skill 2 break Immobilize_

>Cripple: 1s Superspeed

>Chill: 1s Superspeed

>Immobilize: 1s Superspeed

>Condition removed: Immobilize

> @Vitali.5039 said:

>

> > @kKagari.6804 said:

> > I don't need a reduction, I think even 2 seconds of superspeed will be really good. Lets you disengage, lets you close distance. Lovely~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>

> Maybe your playstyle don't need a CD reduction but in the end the best way to close distance and disengage will be Death's Charge.

> Maybe your suggestion could see the light on Relentless Pursuit as the Reaper trait line is the only place where we don't have on enter/exit/manifest traits.

>

> Something like:

>

> >**Relentless Pursuit**

>

> >_Entering shroud grants superspeed for each condition affecting the reaper, Shroud skill 2 break Immobilize_

> >Cripple: 1s Superspeed

> >Chill: 1s Superspeed

> >Immobilize: 1s Superspeed

> >Condition removed: Immobilize

>

But then the current speed of shadows is going to remove those conditions anyways? They should just remove relentless pursuit or change it completely, so idiotic having two traits being the same-ish now

> @kKagari.6804 said:

> > @Vitali.5039 said:

> >

> > > @kKagari.6804 said:

> > > I don't need a reduction, I think even 2 seconds of superspeed will be really good. Lets you disengage, lets you close distance. Lovely~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> >

> > Maybe your playstyle don't need a CD reduction but in the end the best way to close distance and disengage will be Death's Charge.

> > Maybe your suggestion could see the light on Relentless Pursuit as the Reaper trait line is the only place where we don't have on enter/exit/manifest traits.

> >

> > Something like:

> >

> > >**Relentless Pursuit**

> >

> > >_Entering shroud grants superspeed for each condition affecting the reaper, Shroud skill 2 break Immobilize_

> > >Cripple: 1s Superspeed

> > >Chill: 1s Superspeed

> > >Immobilize: 1s Superspeed

> > >Condition removed: Immobilize

> >

>

> But then the current speed of shadows is going to remove those conditions anyways? They should just remove relentless pursuit or change it completely, so idiotic having two traits being the same-ish now

> @kKagari.6804 said:

> > @Vitali.5039 said:

> >

> > > @kKagari.6804 said:

> > > I don't need a reduction, I think even 2 seconds of superspeed will be really good. Lets you disengage, lets you close distance. Lovely~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> >

> > Maybe your playstyle don't need a CD reduction but in the end the best way to close distance and disengage will be Death's Charge.

> > Maybe your suggestion could see the light on Relentless Pursuit as the Reaper trait line is the only place where we don't have on enter/exit/manifest traits.

> >

> > Something like:

> >

> > >**Relentless Pursuit**

> >

> > >_Entering shroud grants superspeed for each condition affecting the reaper, Shroud skill 2 break Immobilize_

> > >Cripple: 1s Superspeed

> > >Chill: 1s Superspeed

> > >Immobilize: 1s Superspeed

> > >Condition removed: Immobilize

> >

>

> But then the current speed of shadows is going to remove those conditions anyways? They should just remove relentless pursuit or change it completely, so idiotic having two traits being the same-ish now

Once the superspeed wears out we'll be slowed from chill/cripple/immobilize if we don't cleanse it and the two traits could be in a okish spot, to give use some chance to reach target running (1/2/3 seconds of superspeed) and then chase them with Death's Charge once they teleport.

And removing immobilize on shroud 2 is the best thing we could wish, to not be forced out of shroud to cleanse it or waste lf not moving and taking hits.