Not even safe in Pve

Flauvious.6195

> @Flauvious.6195 said:

> > @Vulf.3098 said:

> > Power Herald is about 8k-10k dps behind condi Renegade which would put it around 23k -24k dps with realistic buffs. For something that is mostly just bringing dps to the group this is really sub par and definitely not recommended for serious Raiding.

> >

> > Power Herald is good in Fractals up until most t4's. I wouldn't recommend it for 100cm.

> > Pretty much any PvE content where things die in less than 15 seconds Power Herald is great at.

>

> When you say realistic buffs, do you mean with a chrono providing perma quickness? Because I feel like one thing setting power rev back is that it's only strengths is a high personal quickness uptime, which is made entirely irrelevant if someone else is already providing the whole group with quickness.

>

> Most of the pugs running in regular fractal play don't have that though, so how does rev compare in a group without meta buffs

I run Herald in dungeons and fractals and in non meta comps I am 90% of the time top dps in my group if not second highest. I usually get beat out dps wise by Daredevils and DHs (only if their rotation is on point and usually just during their burst then I am back to top dps) Occasionally weaver/tempest will out dps me if their rotation is on point as well. I even out dps Renegades.

> @Aninika.6819 said:

> > @Flauvious.6195 said:

> > > @Vulf.3098 said:

> > > Power Herald is about 8k-10k dps behind condi Renegade which would put it around 23k -24k dps with realistic buffs. For something that is mostly just bringing dps to the group this is really sub par and definitely not recommended for serious Raiding.

> > >

> > > Power Herald is good in Fractals up until most t4's. I wouldn't recommend it for 100cm.

> > > Pretty much any PvE content where things die in less than 15 seconds Power Herald is great at.

> >

> > When you say realistic buffs, do you mean with a chrono providing perma quickness? Because I feel like one thing setting power rev back is that it's only strengths is a high personal quickness uptime, which is made entirely irrelevant if someone else is already providing the whole group with quickness.

> >

> > Most of the pugs running in regular fractal play don't have that though, so how does rev compare in a group without meta buffs

>

> I run Herald in dungeons and fractals and in non meta comps I am 90% of the time top dps in my group if not second highest. I usually get beat out dps wise by Daredevils and DHs (only if their rotation is on point and usually just during their burst then I am back to top dps) Occasionally weaver/tempest will out dps me if their rotation is on point as well. I even out dps Renegades.

Those must be some crap renegades you are running into ;)

> @nosleepdemon.1368 said:

> > @Aninika.6819 said:

> > > @Flauvious.6195 said:

> > > > @Vulf.3098 said:

> > > > Power Herald is about 8k-10k dps behind condi Renegade which would put it around 23k -24k dps with realistic buffs. For something that is mostly just bringing dps to the group this is really sub par and definitely not recommended for serious Raiding.

> > > >

> > > > Power Herald is good in Fractals up until most t4's. I wouldn't recommend it for 100cm.

> > > > Pretty much any PvE content where things die in less than 15 seconds Power Herald is great at.

> > >

> > > When you say realistic buffs, do you mean with a chrono providing perma quickness? Because I feel like one thing setting power rev back is that it's only strengths is a high personal quickness uptime, which is made entirely irrelevant if someone else is already providing the whole group with quickness.

> > >

> > > Most of the pugs running in regular fractal play don't have that though, so how does rev compare in a group without meta buffs

> >

> > I run Herald in dungeons and fractals and in non meta comps I am 90% of the time top dps in my group if not second highest. I usually get beat out dps wise by Daredevils and DHs (only if their rotation is on point and usually just during their burst then I am back to top dps) Occasionally weaver/tempest will out dps me if their rotation is on point as well. I even out dps Renegades.

>

> Those must be some crap renegades you are running into ;)

No, they are in non meta comps running meta builds that provide minimal buffs and no survivability. Renegade rotation is so easy you could do it in your sleep. Non-meta comps are really where Herald shines because it has nice buffs and survivability without any dps loss. I will admit that most Renegades I have run with have come very close to my damage, but this is a NON META COMP. Clearly, I would be outshined in meta.