Used to run really well on Linux, been away awhile, installed and getting the crash on map download.

Hey all some help with this would be greatly appreciated. Been playing since the first month of Guild Was I release. Was playing GW2 on Linux and getting very good performance at a time when others were complaining that GW2 was a problem for them on Linux. After approx two years off, I reinstalled and I get it to load, log in and set it up as I have in the past. I have played it both just with WINE and through playonlinux I decided to install this time through Linux, using various WINE, from staging to confirmed

Now, just as my client loads the map it crashes. I receive the following messages when from the log when I load the debug feature in Playonlinux:

**13567:13614:1111/214108.039836:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(108)] Failed to launch GPU process.

err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winebus.sys": libudev.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

err:winedevice:async_create_driver failed to create driver L"WineBus": c0000142

err:winediag:query_gpu_description Invalid GPU override 8086:0f31 specified, ignoring.**

I know that GPU issues are generally vid card related, and I updated my driver to no avail. Installed a new libudev.so0 dll in WINE, again without any success.

Any advise, suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.