Warrior Stances

shedevil.8709

Hello guys ! wanted to talk abit on the stances changes.

Im currently playing on WSR server, mostly roaming honestly and it pains me to see the changes that has been done for the stances.Ive been playing warrior for alot of time now (4 and half years to be exact) as a solo roamer i love to test myself in long outnumber fights all the times .Im asking you Anet how am i to stand a coni meta ? be reasonable and fair please.

as warriors we dont have any spaciel tricks up our sleeves.

You already nerfed Full Counter for 10 secs which is fair i didnt like the way it got abused in WvW .

But the warrior concept is to stay in the fight as long as you can and deal with as many foes as you can, for me at least that is.

Berserker Stance -4 secs.

Balanced Stance- 4 secs.

I LIKE TO POINT! thoes can be removed by pretty much every skill now adays from most of the classes

Anet if you wanna make it into a total downgrade please make it even.

For some of you that remember, back then Thief's Revealed debuff got nerfed from 3 secs to 4, you changed that back after 1 week .

Please be smart and think twice before hitting the class concept.

Great day you guys .

A "not so hard to learn" rotation can provide you with a lot of resistance, making you impervious to conditions. A specific stance can make you impervious to CC, and another one can also turn you invulnerable (which can also be auto-trigger using the appropriate trait). Which means that a warrior (or SB) can become nearly invulnerable for a significant amount of time while still being able to hit like a truck using regular weapons skills. Eventhough I acknowledge a warrior could be seen as the one still standing in the middle of the brawl, and that part has been dealt with base HP, in that case, stances are too much.

I played SB with stances, and it's unbelievable how carried you can be by those... It can be countered, but eventhough...

It's certainly an overall nerf, but it's not as bad as it seems unless you try to play exactly how you did before the changes.

For example, since you asked about condis, do note that the cd on Berserker's Stance was cut in half (while the duration was cut by more than half). It's a net loss for sure (ignoring the bonus adren it gives), but it allows you to better use it as an "oh kitten!" button than before. If you go into a fight with the old mentality of, "ok, I have this one window to kill or be killed" against a strong condi opponent, then you're going to have a bad time. You now have two smaller windows to help you through, but it requires s different strategy.

Cc is also much more challenging now, but here again, the pain can often be somewhat mitigated through build and strategy tweaks.

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> It's certainly an overall nerf, but it's not as bad as it seems unless you try to play exactly how you did before the changes.

>

> For example, since you asked about condis, do note that the cd on Berserker's Stance was cut in half (while the duration was cut by more than half). It's a net loss for sure (ignoring the bonus adren it gives), but it allows you to better use it as an "oh kitten!" button than before. If you go into a fight with the old mentality of, "ok, I have this one window to kill or be killed" against a strong condi opponent, then you're going to have a bad time. You now have two smaller windows to help you through, but it requires s different strategy.

>

> Cc is also much more challenging now, but here again, the pain can often be somewhat mitigated through build and strategy tweaks.

Agree, i am far from a pro warrior, the nerf actually punish me harder than i expected. I am still adjusting myself against the changes, but i felt i am more free to play around with my utilties. Now berserker stance and balanced stance are no longer 100% dominant like it was.