Winter solstice outfit - Is it coming back?

Kitsune.4315

Hey,

I have been playing GW2 on and off but I was never be able to catch this outfit and I want it SOOOO bad...

Question is, is it something that comes every year around winter?

Was it a 1 time costume?

When was the last time it was in stores?

As I have seen the other Winters day outfit is available again, so was wondering if the same happens to the Solstice one as well.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> I believe the last time it was in the gemstore was this July when the gemstore had several winter related items. It’s likely to return this holiday season though.

Whoooa!! \o/

I hope you are right, I really want this outfit ^_^

Even though there is already a Winter outfit in the store?

• ArenaNet Staff

As other forum members mentioned, we do return items to the Gem Store from time to time. It's no secret that Wintersday will be coming soon -- and we'll have more information about the date over the next few weeks. I don't know what's planned for outfits, but I like that outfit, too, and wouldn't be surprised to see it offered during one of the weeks of the festival. (No promises, I really don't know for sure! ;) )

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> As other forum members mentioned, we do return items to the Gem Store from time to time. It's no secret that Wintersday will be coming soon -- and we'll have more information about the date over the next few weeks. I don't know what's planned for outfits, but I like that outfit, too, and wouldn't be surprised to see it offered during one of the weeks of the festival. (No promises, I really don't know for sure! ;) )

_You should sneak in their office and find out!!! ;)_ Kidding... _maybe..._

I can't wait for the Ice Encasement outfit; literally the only outfit I enjoy, and so disappointed I did not buy it this summer.

• 3 weeks later...

> As other forum members mentioned, we do return items to the Gem Store from time to time. It's no secret that Wintersday will be coming soon -- and we'll have more information about the date over the next few weeks. I don't know what's planned for outfits, but I like that outfit, too, and wouldn't be surprised to see it offered during one of the weeks of the festival. (No promises, I really don't know for sure! ;) )

:scream:

Please Santa, make it come back, it's not in the game right now and i feel Grinch'd :(

> @"Lanthun.7251" said:

> > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > As other forum members mentioned, we do return items to the Gem Store from time to time. It's no secret that Wintersday will be coming soon -- and we'll have more information about the date over the next few weeks. I don't know what's planned for outfits, but I like that outfit, too, and wouldn't be surprised to see it offered during one of the weeks of the festival. (No promises, I really don't know for sure! ;) )

>

> _You should sneak in their office and find out!!! ;)_ Kidding... _maybe..._

>

> I can't wait for the Ice Encasement outfit; literally the only outfit I enjoy, and so disappointed I did not buy it this summer.

The Ice Encasement is back again ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Kitsune.4315" said:

> Hey,

> I have been playing GW2 on and off but I was never be able to catch this outfit and I want it SOOOO bad...

> Question is, is it something that comes every year around winter?

> Was it a 1 time costume?

> When was the last time it was in stores?

> As I have seen the other Winters day outfit is available again, so was wondering if the same happens to the Solstice one as well.

Just to let you know the Winter Soltice outfit is in the gemstore, both alone and in an appearance pack.

Not sure I understand why releasing Wintersday-related items the day the Wintersday Festival is closed (and why the the Winter Solstice outfit wasn't released on Winter Solstice). IMO, players are jazzed for Wintersday items the beginning of December rather than the beginning of January. For example, the Christmas Wreath backpack was put in so late in the season, I was no longer interested and didn't purchase it. Some of these things I was looking forward to, but my interest waned as time passed. Why not put these things in when interest is at its highest?