New game mode

Ziggityzog.7389

We already have both TDM and CTF game modes in the game as seasonal activities (Dragon Ball and Snowball Arena, respectively). They're both an unbelievably unbalanced mess despite technically being more balanced than regular PVP (they use standardized health and fixed abilities, and stats are irrelevant), I can't imagine them turning out any better with regular player skills involved.

> @Malafaia.8903 said:

> > @Alatar.7364 said:

> > Not sure about the Capture the Flag. It would require some seeerious tweaks, balances and New Mechanics, because I can already see Two Firebrands, one carying the Flag the other Supporting the First, just walking out of everything, everyone and everywhere with the Flag.

>

> I like the idea of Capture the Flag, but i think that it would require a bit more of what we have of balance, now.

We already have capture the flag, its called spirit watch and everyone hates it. I think its a good map though.

> @Aza.2105 said:

> > @Malafaia.8903 said:

> > > @Alatar.7364 said:

> > > Not sure about the Capture the Flag. It would require some seeerious tweaks, balances and New Mechanics, because I can already see Two Firebrands, one carying the Flag the other Supporting the First, just walking out of everything, everyone and everywhere with the Flag.

> >

> > I like the idea of Capture the Flag, but i think that it would require a bit more of what we have of balance, now.

>

> We already have capture the flag, its called spirit watch and everyone hates it. I think its a good map though.

Foo... maybe because it's still Conquest, just another shade of it, thats what Quaggan thinks.

Option 1: Tag Team match!

5v5 or 3v3 to make it shorter

When you enter the queue you get placed on a random number 1-5/1-3. That's the order on the queue.

Fighter 1 from each team engages in a fight on a dueling arena.

Whoever wins goes to fight opponent number 2 with the hp they had at the end of round 1 (no downed state because the necromancer downstate is too OP) or with the hp modified by a little %.

Team who kills the enemy first wins.

Option 2: Free for All

10 ppl enter the room, 1 person wins.

A better stronghold sounds good too.