Condi Balance is off

Einlanzer.1627

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, there is just way too much condition spam in the game. Accepted that peeps have moved in this direction but seriously by stacking up condition spam across characters almost nothing else 'seems' to matter this season. It's just dumbing everything down to speed of key presses and dodge flips.

> @Miaz.8521 said:

> everything is off at this point

have to agree w you dude. both power & condi damage are far too high. like, remember when 5k was a BIG CRIT? well those days are long gone.

still, there are a lot of players who come from other games where dots are supplementary damage, not primary damage & think they should never die to them. they have always wanted condi to be nerfed so much it actually can’t kill them.

i’ve always been fine with condi damage being able to kill people. i usually find it easier to deal with than power damage. mainly because it requires less reflexes, & dedicated support builds can clear a ton of your condis for you (one of the main reasons i prefer team play to solo queue heroes). honestly, i think it might be that solo queue mentality that’s keeping players from realising how easy condis actually are to deal with (or at least were to deal with, pre this PoF mess).

TLDR: all damage is overtuned, condis should still be able to kill you tho

> @"Hyper Cutter.9376" said:

> > @Ivantreil.3092 said:

> > All these posts about how condi is overtuned and needs to be taken to the ground... only makes me thing that they wanna kill condi engi even more dead than what it is already....

> As always, when people say "condi" they mean "necromancer" and/or "mesmer".

Not really, since it's a bigger problem than just PvP. condi is "designed" to do more damage the longer the fight lasts, which is flawed. It was and should be designed to penetrate armor.