ur class is pretty unplayable imo

Cerby.1069

> @Flauvious.6195 said:

> > @"Cuon Alpinus.7645" said:

> > Really the only clunkiness issue I have with revenant are the staff skills. I swear to god staff 2 simply does not register the first hit sometimes, and having the followup hit on a separate longer cooldown than the first is just plain weird.

>

> I never noticed that before, is that why it feels so bad? Also staff 4 having such a long cast time... Just why? You will take more damage just standing around waiting for that stupid animation then the skill will actually heal. Oh wanna cleanse those 10 burning stacks? To bad, you will burn to death while waiting for the skill to go off.

I think axe 4 taking an eternity is a balance thing... Since it's unblockable, they wanna make sure people still have enough time to easily evade it without drawing too much of their attention away from binging some sweet Netflix on their second screen.

> @Ayrilana.1396 said:

> > @"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:

> > > @Ayrilana.1396 said:

> > > > @"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:

> > > > > @Ayrilana.1396 said:

> > > > > Class feels fine to me and I’ve been playing it since HoT launch.

> > > >

> > > > 3.2k hours on revenant since HoT. Not it is not.

> > >

> > > Ok. That’s your opinion as I have mine. The weaponskill cooldowns, along with energy costs, make sense. If one or the other were to be removed, then skills would need to be nerfed to compensate.

> > Lol r u srs. Have you come here to gloat now after single broken spec kitten you a couple times in first days of HoT?

> >

> > This class only has 18 utility skills comparing to an average of 28 of any class. It simply lacking tools and can be hardly considered a finished class. No safe stomps, barely any blocks (aegis???), single invulnerability it has is Herald only. What's the point of removing or lowering energy costs if most of the skills you can use are shitte without any possibility of replacement?

>

> Nice baseless assumption. I’m not gloating at all and I’ve stated that I’ve played Rev since HoT launch.

>

> The number of utility skills doesn’t matter as most classes tend to have a lot of them that are rarely used if at all. Not every build classes use have access to safe stomps. People can certainly build for it but it’ll mean taking a hit elsewhere in their build. Rev can do safe stomps. Many classes don’t have easy access to invulnerability without sacrificing something. A lot of the complaints you made can be said about other classes.

>

>

Like what? What does Warrior sacrifice slotting both passive and active Endure pain? Both Core war and SB can easily run it without losing anything. Bow ranger only loses one Stone signet in favour of extra damage but stealth and cc is still there. There are also no builds without double elixir S for Holosmith (which can still hit like a truck even if they run Paladin amulet btw). All of these passive traits are passive CORE spec procs and what does Revenant have against it? Soothing bastion perhaps? It is just a block which roots you with 2.4k heal and also a grandmaster trait in Glint elite tree? Revenant also has to go full offensive with all traitlines just to be able to do something.