Please Ban Scourge From PVP

ArthurDent.9538

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would make the most sense to release the balance patch today or yesterday to give us a weekend before ranked, but this is unlikely.

More likely scenario: No balance patch before season starts. Balance patch 2 weeks into the season which buffs scourges and nerfs ele. Various viable core builds left like Core War / Thief / Guardian get nerfed. Gotta sell that expansion.

This thing still going after 2 months? Just roll a druid or something and if you have the faintest idea about PvP, you will delete any scourge from the map. What? You can't because scourge had help? In that case where was your help? If it was not there, you rolled a worse team and you would most likely loose anyway.

PS. Alternatively you can roll a Mirage and delete **anyone** from the map but this requires a bit of expertise and that is why it took a while for a large chunk of players to realize this. While scourge surely is an easy mode for easy opponents, it is also very susceptible to counterplay.

What team just lets the full glass ranger sit and free rapid fire constantly? You will have a thief/mirage/holo on ur ass in an instant because he knows he can virtually one shot you if ur on a glass ranger. At that point u arnt putting any pressure on the scourge, you are kiting around trying to stay alive.

> @"Awe.1096" said:

> This thing still going after 2 months? Just roll a druid or something and if you have the faintest idea about PvP, you will delete any scourge from the map. What? You can't because scourge had help? In that case where was your help? If it was not there, you rolled a worse team and you would most likely loose anyway.

>

> PS. Alternatively you can roll a Mirage and delete **anyone** from the map but this requires a bit of expertise and that is why it took a while for a large chunk of players to realize this. While scourge surely is an easy mode for easy opponents, it is also very susceptible to counterplay.

" susceptible to counterplay", with all due respect, i am not sure this is right at all. Turret engineers and DH were clearly susceptible to counterplay although many players were failing against it. It has come to a much bigger extend with scourge, since most of the time you have to deal with 2 scourge or 1 scourge 1 firebrand 1 spellbreaker at same time. These builds have no counterplay, except running a mirror setup..

I would agree with all what you said, a scourge alone isn't that hard to deal with, only annoying from time to time. But in a 5v5 vision, this is really a pain..

so Anet just deleted my post exactly like this one but asking for Druid and Mirage nerfs instead scourge . . . .i bought the game,both expansions ,gem stuff . .3 years of thi game . .and i even leave any comments on post . .so who can tell me why this post is not offensive and mine was?i just want to know ,why??????

please Anet can you tell me?!?!!

> @"Master Ketsu.4569" said:

> It would make the most sense to release the balance patch today or yesterday to give us a weekend before ranked, but this is unlikely.

>

> More likely scenario: No balance patch before season starts. Balance patch 2 weeks into the season which buffs scourges and nerfs ele. Various viable core builds left like Core War / Thief / Guardian get nerfed. Gotta sell that expansion.

>

>

Sometimes I hate being right.

> @"Master Ketsu.4569" said:

> > @"Master Ketsu.4569" said:

> > It would make the most sense to release the balance patch today or yesterday to give us a weekend before ranked, but this is unlikely.

> >

> > More likely scenario: No balance patch before season starts. Balance patch 2 weeks into the season which buffs scourges and nerfs ele. Various viable core builds left like Core War / Thief / Guardian get nerfed. Gotta sell that expansion.

> >

> >

>

> Sometimes I hate being right.

So do all who live to see such times.