On behalf to my friend to rise the issue in there support ticket : 6692785

> @Seera.5916 said:

> Your friend can update his/her ticket to ask for an update. Posting on the forums does not speed up the process of getting tickets answered as they are answered in order of submission.

My friend has already in update his ticket ...so that why need to asking help in there. But the problem is keep in pending for them reply and no respond yet

> @SeamusTse.9087 said:

> > @Seera.5916 said:

> > Your friend can update his/her ticket to ask for an update. Posting on the forums does not speed up the process of getting tickets answered as they are answered in order of submission.

>

> My friend has already in update his ticket ...so that why need to asking help in there. But the problem is keep in pending for them reply and no respond yet

The issue may be more complicated than you and your friend realize. Especially if it's related to account security. They have to ensure the person submitting the ticket is the rightful owner of the account.

> @Seera.5916 said:

> > @SeamusTse.9087 said:

> > > @Seera.5916 said:

> > > Your friend can update his/her ticket to ask for an update. Posting on the forums does not speed up the process of getting tickets answered as they are answered in order of submission.

> >

> > My friend has already in update his ticket ...so that why need to asking help in there. But the problem is keep in pending for them reply and no respond yet

>

> The issue may be more complicated than you and your friend realize. Especially if it's related to account security. They have to ensure the person submitting the ticket is the rightful owner of the account.

Not sure the exactly problem what is happen in her account, Anyway, Thanks for your suggestion

• ArenaNet Staff

I understand you want to help your friend. But you cannot do that on these forums, as explained in the [Forums Code of Conduct](https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/the-forums-code-of-conduct/ "Forums Code of Conduct"). Your friend needs to update their ticket to ask for a status check. They should **not** make a new ticket, but simply respond to an existing ticket to ask for its status.

EDIT: I just checked this, and your friend updated Friday and Saturday. This will be answered, but I can see the agents already have spent a *lot* of time on a careful review of all the details of this account.