Eater of Souls

Cryshal.4036

> @Bullgar.6519 said:

> > @Cryshal.4036 said:

> > If I leave the instance at this point, do I have to do the entire quest over again? Including Balthazar? I can't damage him at all.

>

> sadly yes right after i beat the eater of souls and about to finish the mission the game crashed and i had to do the quest all over again so i havent done it since,

I had decided I was done, too, with that mission because of a really hard crash, turned off my computer. I raised hell with support last week, maybe part of why EoS was nerfed. I may try the mission again, now, after I read what the Revenant forum recommends.

> @Cryshal.4036 said:

> > @Bullgar.6519 said:

> > > @Cryshal.4036 said:

> > > If I leave the instance at this point, do I have to do the entire quest over again? Including Balthazar? I can't damage him at all.

> >

> > sadly yes right after i beat the eater of souls and about to finish the mission the game crashed and i had to do the quest all over again so i havent done it since,

>

> I had decided I was done, too, with that mission because of a really hard crash, turned off my computer. I raised hell with support last week, maybe part of why EoS was nerfed. I may try the mission again, now, after I read what the Revenant forum recommends.

>

>

Welp its a braindead fight now so thanks for that and enjoy

lol