Priory Historian Elisa: where is she?

Wiki say in Highlands and of course some genius decided she can be in one of two places.

The only videos I see are showing near the Owl Griffons which isn't hard to locate. I see no possible way to locate her near the Enchanted Bluffs and I've went through both routes where the ice imps are.

I just want my Funerary shoulders and then she can jump off the highlands for all I care.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

>...

> I just want my Funerary shoulders and then she can jump off the highlands for all I care.

So one thing of note, Elisa here only sells recipes as far as armor goes and she sells recipes for pieces of the Bounty Hunter set. The **Funerary **set is purchasable from the Primeval Stewart in the Tomb of Primeval Kings if thats what your after.

> @Moonlit.6421 said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> >...

> > I just want my Funerary shoulders and then she can jump off the highlands for all I care.

>

> So one thing of note, Elisa here only sells recipes as far as armor goes and she sells recipes for pieces of the Bounty Hunter set. The **Funerary **set is purchasable from the Primeval Stewart in the Tomb of Primeval Kings if thats what your after.

Need Elisa to finish https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recitation_of_the_Litany_of_Deeds before you can purchase the shoulders from the steward

> @Khisanth.2948 said:

> > @Moonlit.6421 said:

> > > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > >...

> > > I just want my Funerary shoulders and then she can jump off the highlands for all I care.

> >

> > So one thing of note, Elisa here only sells recipes as far as armor goes and she sells recipes for pieces of the Bounty Hunter set. The **Funerary **set is purchasable from the Primeval Stewart in the Tomb of Primeval Kings if thats what your after.

>

> Need Elisa to finish https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recitation_of_the_Litany_of_Deeds before you can purchase the shoulders from the steward

Ah your right I'd forgotten about that step, thanks for the correction.

• 1 month later...

Have spent over 30 minutes trying to find Elisa under that chest in the falls.....she is no where to be found. I could not even find a ledge to land on under that chest, so am not sure how to obtain this. I need to find Elisa and have never been able to ...and I've gone to every spot listed in the wiki...no luck. If anyone has a better way of finding her, I certainly would appreciate it.

> @"lynspottery.6529" said:

> Have spent over 30 minutes trying to find Elisa under that chest in the falls.....she is no where to be found. I could not even find a ledge to land on under that chest, so am not sure how to obtain this. I need to find Elisa and have never been able to ...and I've gone to every spot listed in the wiki...no luck. If anyone has a better way of finding her, I certainly would appreciate it.

That is because she is at a different location this week. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Priory_Historian_Elisa The interactive map shows her current location. She is inside the blue tent at [&BM0KAAA=]

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"lynspottery.6529" said:

> > Have spent over 30 minutes trying to find Elisa under that chest in the falls.....she is no where to be found. I could not even find a ledge to land on under that chest, so am not sure how to obtain this. I need to find Elisa and have never been able to ...and I've gone to every spot listed in the wiki...no luck. If anyone has a better way of finding her, I certainly would appreciate it.

>

> That is because she is at a different location this week. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Priory_Historian_Elisa The interactive map shows her current location. She is inside the blue tent at [&BM0KAAA=]

Thank you very much. :)

• 2 months later...