> Hi!!

>

> Is it possible that in the future you create an amulet with these stats:

> · Condition damage

> · Healing Power

> · Vitality

> · Expertise/thoughness

>

> i play condi engin and i use many healing habilities but i cant enjoy this play-style fullnes because the perfect amulet for this does not exist.

>

> Thanks alot.

Sages fit best for that purpose

• 7 months later...

> @"Exciton.8942" said:

> I think it is discussed before.

>

> Major healing power + condition damage + some additional vitality is considered to be overpowered.

>

> The only thing you might be able to get is major healing power + condition damage but no more other defensive stats.

How is it considered OP?

We never had such a combination in the game.

The only combination that has been considered OP was major Healing power + major Toughness or major Vitality + Toughness.

Settler, Soldier, Sentinel or Cleric amulet all had one of those combinations and they ALL have been removed.

Amulets that provide high toughness have always been an issue in PvP...especially when paired with Healing Power, since it simply adds just so much more value to your heals than vitality. Sage amulet (even with just minor vit/healing stats) already is in the game and still no meta build uses it.

> @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > @"Exciton.8942" said:

> > I think it is discussed before.

> >

> > Major healing power + condition damage + some additional vitality is considered to be overpowered.

> >

> > The only thing you might be able to get is major healing power + condition damage but no more other defensive stats.

>

> How is it considered OP?

> We never had such a combination in the game.

> The only combination that has been considered OP was major Healing power + major Toughness or major Vitality + Toughness.

> Settler, Soldier, Sentinel or Cleric amulet all had one of those combinations and they ALL have been removed.

>

> Amulets that provide high toughness have always been an issue in PvP...especially when paired with Healing Power, since it simply adds just so much more value to your heals than vitality. Sage amulet (even with just minor vit/healing stats) already is in the game and still no meta build uses it.

I’m gonna assume you didn’t play during the broken mercenary amulet times? (Season 2~)

What is suggested here is even better, mercenary was removed for a reason.

> @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > > @"Exciton.8942" said:

> > > I think it is discussed before.

> > >

> > > Major healing power + condition damage + some additional vitality is considered to be overpowered.

> > >

> > > The only thing you might be able to get is major healing power + condition damage but no more other defensive stats.

> >

> > How is it considered OP?

> > We never had such a combination in the game.

> > The only combination that has been considered OP was major Healing power + major Toughness or major Vitality + Toughness.

> > Settler, Soldier, Sentinel or Cleric amulet all had one of those combinations and they ALL have been removed.

> >

> > Amulets that provide high toughness have always been an issue in PvP...especially when paired with Healing Power, since it simply adds just so much more value to your heals than vitality. Sage amulet (even with just minor vit/healing stats) already is in the game and still no meta build uses it.

>

> I’m gonna assume you didn’t play during the broken mercenary amulet times? (Season 2~)

> What is suggested here is even better, mercenary was removed for a reason.

>

Yes, I remember the mercenary times.

OP is suggesting a vit+healingpower combination....so how again is it "even better"?

All I am saying is that toughness amulets have been historically problematic. Personally I dont see an issue with Condi, healing, vit and expertise.

> @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > > @"Exciton.8942" said:

> > > I think it is discussed before.

> > >

> > > Major healing power + condition damage + some additional vitality is considered to be overpowered.

> > >

> > > The only thing you might be able to get is major healing power + condition damage but no more other defensive stats.

> >

> > How is it considered OP?

> > We never had such a combination in the game.

> > The only combination that has been considered OP was major Healing power + major Toughness or major Vitality + Toughness.

> > Settler, Soldier, Sentinel or Cleric amulet all had one of those combinations and they ALL have been removed.

> >

> > Amulets that provide high toughness have always been an issue in PvP...especially when paired with Healing Power, since it simply adds just so much more value to your heals than vitality. Sage amulet (even with just minor vit/healing stats) already is in the game and still no meta build uses it.

>

> I’m gonna assume you didn’t play during the broken mercenary amulet times? (Season 2~)

> What is suggested here is even better, mercenary was removed for a reason.

>

Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it. I didn't remember the name, but I knew this OP stat combo was attempted before.

OP, rest of the thread, it's a bad idea.

/thread.