Question about purchaching the game

Hello there , i wanted to make a simple question about purchaching the game from online shops like G2A or Kinguin , i found the game there for quite a lower price like few euros , and i asked few guys online but they told me i may get banned form anet if the code i get is used or fake. Is this possible? I dont want to get banned but i dont own any paypal or cretid cart , i can only use paysafe cards.

It is possible. Should the purchase of the Serial Code get charged back, and/or found fraudulent, your account may be terminated. Is it really worth a few dollars/euros to put your account at risk?

Not sure which country you reside in, but: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/paysafecard-now-accepted-in-gem-store/

Good luck.

I am from greece , we have capital controls but now paysafe started working again on many big gaming companies like steam origins and lol. I am watching the online sellers records and they have 1 to 0 negative ratings but it might be rigged . I found an old gw2 forum post ( 3 years ago) that was saying if you put an alrdy used code nothing happends but it might changed? dunno :S

Well i dont own a card or any bank account i am still on uni so the only available way for me to buy something is paysafecard , i see there is a option on the site to buy the game with paysafe but i dont think it works for greece where i am from cause of the capital controls , even if i cna use them to steam league or origins i dont think i can here on gw2.