[Discussion]Revamp (not update) or limit Dungeons, because they deter new players.

I have thought alot about this since I wrote this post, and I have started to redo dungeons fairly often. I have sort of changed my mind. The powercreep of the new expansion has deemed all the all tactics uneccesary for fast runs, and the dungeons have become more enjoyable because of it. What has to be done now in my opinion is changing the attitude of some players and add more available information of the dungeons in game. Many players, not just the new ones, do not even realize that there are event descriptions on the right side of the screen in dungeons which has proven itself many times as I have had to explain this and basic concepts like why we target certain npcs. Its up to all players to make the dungeons as good as they can be by making newer players experience more enjoyable, but a little help from the game UI would help alot. Keep the content, add more information and let go of outdated game tactics(you know who you are.). Full clears are the new common tactic in my experience.

This is my new stance, and salute to Anet for making fractals longer and more story oriented allowing dungeonhungry players satisfaction.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic