Message after Buried Insight (Heart of Thorns) is over.

Ahnog.8795

I believe that's a leftover message that never got removed. Back in the day you needed to train Itzel Poison Mastery before you could continue with the story. People complained about that because its a pretty high-level mastery which would require some grinding if you just tried to play the story straight through, and has nothing to do with the actual story step (there's no poison to go through). So Anet removed that requirement, but I think a few messages like this one still remain.

> @Electro.4173 said:

> I believe that's a leftover message that never got removed. Back in the day you needed to train Itzel Poison Mastery before you could continue with the story. People complained about that because its a pretty high-level mastery which would require some grinding if you just tried to play the story straight through, and has nothing to do with the actual story step (there's no poison to go through). So Anet removed that requirement, but I think a few messages like this one still remain.

There was poison. It was removed in the same patch that removed the requirement.