[Idea] Legendary Armor for Gems

Natto.5819

> @Feanor.2358 said:

> > @Natto.5819 said:

> > I'd like to make a serious suggestion. I want to have Legendary Armor, but I don't have the ability to get it in game. I'm a decently good PvPer, but don't have enough friends or gear to properly do Raids. Raid groups in LFG won't take me in parties because I'm weak. I admit that my PvE characters are not up to par. But while I don't have much in game, I now have a healthy bank account since I'm several months sober. I would love to invest some money into Gems, but the only thing that I want is transforming armor.

>

> P2W, no thanx.

>

> > @Wanze.8410 said:

> > > @Danikat.8537 said:

> > > You're asking to pay real money for top tier equipment with special effects which currently only comes from completing some of the hardest content in the game. That is literally Pay-to-Win and therefore will almost certainly never happen in this game because the implications and the backlash from players would be huge.

> >

> > I find it kinda ironic that the same players that were shouting for challenging group content and exclusive rewards for completing it to distinguish themselves from other players are now selling raid runs to those players they want to distinguish themselves from.

> >

> > First they flame Anet for making gen1 leggie weapons tradeable but once they give exclusive leggie armor to raiders, they turn around and monetize it.

>

> They aren't the same players. Raid sellers are a very small part of the raiding community.

only a small part of the gw2community would buy legendary armor from the gem shop as well, so I guess this is a go.

> @Natto.5819 said:

> I'd like to make a serious suggestion. I want to have Legendary Armor, but I don't have the ability to get it in game. I'm a decently good PvPer, but don't have enough friends or gear to properly do Raids. Raid groups in LFG won't take me in parties because I'm weak. I admit that my PvE characters are not up to par. But while I don't have much in game, I now have a healthy bank account since I'm several months sober. I would love to invest some money into Gems, but the only thing that I want is transforming armor.

Or better. Maybe ask for a better designed armor skin that can transform with some insane aura animation. This skin should be gem store exclusive and you can buy it only with real cash (no gold to gem here.) This way Whales can have their own unique armor skins I mean they did work hard for them.

But let's keep the current PvE legendary armor skins in the raids, they were designed for them after all.

> @Wanze.8410 said:

> > @Feanor.2358 said:

> > > @Natto.5819 said:

> > > I'd like to make a serious suggestion. I want to have Legendary Armor, but I don't have the ability to get it in game. I'm a decently good PvPer, but don't have enough friends or gear to properly do Raids. Raid groups in LFG won't take me in parties because I'm weak. I admit that my PvE characters are not up to par. But while I don't have much in game, I now have a healthy bank account since I'm several months sober. I would love to invest some money into Gems, but the only thing that I want is transforming armor.

> >

> > P2W, no thanx.

> >

> > > @Wanze.8410 said:

> > > > @Danikat.8537 said:

> > > > You're asking to pay real money for top tier equipment with special effects which currently only comes from completing some of the hardest content in the game. That is literally Pay-to-Win and therefore will almost certainly never happen in this game because the implications and the backlash from players would be huge.

> > >

> > > I find it kinda ironic that the same players that were shouting for challenging group content and exclusive rewards for completing it to distinguish themselves from other players are now selling raid runs to those players they want to distinguish themselves from.

> > >

> > > First they flame Anet for making gen1 leggie weapons tradeable but once they give exclusive leggie armor to raiders, they turn around and monetize it.

> >

> > They aren't the same players. Raid sellers are a very small part of the raiding community.

>

> only a small part of the gw2community would buy legendary armor from the gem shop as well, so I guess this is a go.

Only a small part? Actually you are making guesses and state them as facts.

Realistically a lot player who are just doing TP gambling could turn IGG into gems and just buy what they were too lazy to work for.

Also mount skin RNG boxes has shown to us that lots of players has 120 dollars to unlock the mount skins they want.