Repeatable renown hearts

I liked that they introduced daily missions in the new maps of the LS3, I would like to see something similar in each PoF map only to complete all give you a better reward ... I mean, 4 missions to complete one ... and that give you rewards related to the new maps.

About repeatable hearts, maybe people are right, in the end you win by always repeating the same heart? Nothing, in the end it ends up becoming a nuisance.

If they gave at least 50 silver coins to complete each heart every day, people would not complain, but as they only give 3 silver coins and nothing else, it becomes a nuisance.

Vendor: "Yeah sorry bud, but I can't sell you my stuff until you've completed your chores today."

PC: "But I saved your village from burning down yesterday! Heck, I even stuck around and fed and played with the raptors afterward!"

Vendor: "Yeah, but today is a new day. Now go hunt some crabs."

> @Zaklex.6308 said:

> > @Leablo.2651 said:

> > 1. Keep vendors unlocked through resets.

> > 2. Do not reset partially completed hearts.

> >

> > Fix these issues and there is no problem with repeatable hearts. If you don't want to do them again, then don't. But people shouldn't be losing progress as a result of the resets. It's unnecessary and annoying.

>

> Do you honestly think people would repeat the heart if the vendor stayed unlocked? Most won't, not even for the modest amount of karma you gain(as if karma was hard currency to come by). As for the reset, everything get's reset at the same time every day, so that it can be done on a daily basis...otherwise you wouldn't have daily repeatable hearts if it kept your progress upon reset.

I don't know or care if people want to repeat the hearts. It's just the easiest solution that works while keeping the option open. A partially completed heart would still be reset after it's fully completed. Let me know if you still have trouble figuring that out.

I get it... if the vendor stayed unlocked, nobody would do the heart. That's where the assumption is flawed. I enjoy doing hearts over again, and I am sure there are others who like to do certain hearts repeatedly... Having said that, I absolutely HATE being _forced_ to do them. They should be voluntary, and not required. After all, there is only so much repeats you can stomach before you toss the computer in frustration.

> @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> > @ReaverKane.7598 said:

> > > @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> > > They fixed them in PoF. Once you've completed a heart for the first time it gets counted and it changed to a symbol with an infinity symbol. The heart may become undone at the next reset, but it continues to be counted. I think this may actually be the case in some of the later Season 3 zones, but I'm not sure.

> >

> > That's not the issue. The issue is, for example, the Griffon collections. You had to buy stuff from 2 heart vendors on each map. And even if you had done the heart previously (but not on that same day), you would have to repeat the whole heart to be able to buy stuff from the vendor. Which is annoying.

>

> It takes very little actual effort to fill a heart. It is a minor inconvenience at best.

But a "minor inconvenience" over and over and over = GRIND.