Buff core engi

Nix.3152

> @Vagrant.7206 said:

> > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > P/P vanilla engi still beats a lof of other classes...including scourge (as I have experienced)

> >

>

> You are playing against some bad scourges if you're winning as a p/p engi.

>

> > @EruWan.4362 said:

> > Wow. Great synergy build. Thanks a lot. I will test It today after work. =)

> >

> > And what you think about this bombastic build (for non ranked off course) : http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUh+uYfWwELw6FL5F1XF8fDI4BGAVV4D2PVGA-jJBHwADeAANLDA4CAAc/BA It has not much cc, but I think it's kinda supportive (don't know if raising healing stat would help it more or if it's not worth). BTW. Does bombs and nades have crit chance?

>

> That build is ok for damage, but it'll leave you really vulnerable to conditions and CC's. There's no stunbreaks or condi removal besides healing turret.

Yeah. Tried it yesterday, and after initial successful skirmish on the middle point I've experienced heavy focus and literally raping for the rest of the game. Couldn't even use my potential dmg, cause of long times for skill swaps and bomb planting/nades throwing. At the end I was only able to go with few nades than rifle/ than rocket boots x 2 and healing turrets if I was luckily not followed by some predatory scourge/mesmer