Any way to get through The Departing without being disconnected or glitched?

> @"frareanselm.1925" said:

> This still a problem in may 2020. Just make the annoying endless balthazar fight, and when I'm in the Departing part 2 when I talk to Joko and then have to find a Grenth priest the client disconnects automatically! Im no gonna repeat the most annoying fight in the game again!

> Its a shame that 2 years later this is still happening!

> @"Korwind.3685" said:

> Can we get some help please?

> @"Swizzles.4269" said:

> 4 times I have done this today and it disconnects. So annoying

I just redid this. Got through first try by having my spouse to sit in the instance with me. I have no idea why having a party member sit around as a wisp fixes it, but it does. Give it a try. Maybe a guild member will agree to hang out in the instance with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done this instance about half a dozen times, getting to the eater dude a couple of times, and then getting disconnected. Last try was many months ago, just recently tried, and twice got disconnected at the end of the Balthazar fight, then getting this message: "The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again. (Code=7:11:3:202:101). I double tripled checked, and had someone else check, and it is not a connection issue on my end. Playing necro, on Home World Devona's Rest. Please help :( unable to progress.